OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Kinda crazy I've never had any love for AF1 in 20 years, but after the SF AF1, I'm really interested in what else is coming out.  

Love what they're doing , but still LOTS of room for improvement.  Maybe keep the silhouettes and mess with new/different materials.

???

Weve seen just about every material imaginable in forces...

Last edited:
Thought I'd share, but I just remembered that I got one special pair of Air Force 1s that I've been meaning to share, but totally forgot about it and just remembered now that the Ultra Force Mid Air Force 1s caught my eye. I was lucky to score a pair of these during the Nike+ "The Experience" event back in February when the Super Bowl was held at the stadium that cursed my favorite team, the 49ers :frown:

Last edited:
Sneaker Shields in AF1s? yay or nay?

Someone recommended them since the linens i got are a 10.5 and im a 10.

I personally would try to find your true size 10 or a 9.5 at the very least. AF1 in general tends to fit about 0.25-0.5 big. The shoe has leatherette and already creases quite weirdly.

I personally would try to find your true size 10 or a 9.5 at the very least. AF1 in general tends to fit about 0.25-0.5 big. The shoe has leatherette and already creases quite weirdly.
I'll give it a shot. Maybe wait for a GR if that ever happens.

Buy a size 10 and toss your 10.5 on eBay. You mentioned that you got the shoe as a gift, so even if you're out of pocket about $20-30 that isn't too bad all things considered.

Just copped the black SF AF1 from footaction. They only have gum outsole and two straps rather than one strap and one paracord. Not as good as the OG but still a good pickup for $165.

Not bad, but it's definitely not nearly as nice as full gum... If I didn't have the regular black SF AF1 I would def try to cop those.

Not bad, but it's definitely not nearly as nice as full gum... If I didn't have the regular black SF AF1 I would def try to cop those.

No it wasn't close to the gum sole. Shoe Palace on Melrose got some of the complex con whites yesterday, I went there today and the dude working there sold me his pair he was going to buy at retail so I returned my black pair. I just don't like them as much without the paracord. I didn't love the white until I put them on they are 100x better on foot.

No it wasn't close to the gum sole. Shoe Palace on Melrose got some of the complex con whites yesterday, I went there today and the dude working there sold me his pair he was going to buy at retail so I returned my black pair. I just don't like them as much without the paracord. I didn't love the white until I put them on they are 100x better on foot.

so i'm confused. they have two different pairs of blacks?

ID's came in today. Love how they turned out, exactly what I was looking for :pimp:

Inspiration was these, but wanted a green upper.

dope

Your inspiration are my AF1 grains. As soon as I saw your pair, before scrolling, I thought of them haha.

Back
Top Bottom