OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yep. When I hear "grail" I always hear it as a sneaker someone is looking for.

I had like 3-4 pairs of those at one point and may still.

ID's came in today. Love how they turned out, exactly what I was looking for :pimp:

Inspiration was these, but wanted a green upper.

Dope. What's the quality like on IDs?

Yep. When I hear "grail" I always hear it as a sneaker someone is looking for.

I had like 3-4 pairs of those at one point and may still.
I feel you. I have 2 pairs myself haha.

Size 9.5, but I think the 2 will last me forever as I barely get to wear 'em anymore :\.

Heyyyyyyy! First time posting in this thread; Im usually lurking in the SB section, where I also post about lace-swaps on occasion .

Anyway, I came across these OG joints here (2004) at a Vintage store, threw some Oval laces in them, and.......I think it turned out okay, hey!

Heyyyyyyy! First time posting in this thread; Im usually lurking in the SB section, where I also post about lace-swaps on occasion .

Anyway, I came across these OG joints here (2004) at a Vintage store, threw some Oval laces in them, and.......I think it turned out okay, hey!

DIdn't the "OG" joints have the 06 on the heel? or did that pair drop in 06? I remember having them and them being a frat shoe (alpha) back in the day. dope shoe regardless

i think footactions that have a "kicks lounge" are getting/already have the black/gum SF AF1. (no bag, 2nd strap like the pair that just got posted). I got a pair from a FA that had "kicks lounge" after no luck at a reg FA for what it's worth. i saw somebody in cali post on instagram about SF AF1 at kicks lounge too, so it's probably worth at least a call if you have one near.

i didn't even know what a "kicks lounge" was

Last edited:
Just copped the black SF AF1 from footaction. They only have gum outsole and two straps rather than one strap and one paracord. Not as good as the OG but still a good pickup for $165.

Anybody seen these in any nyc foot actions?

are these only available in store?

Last edited:
Good idea to have an af1 release thread.

Like a few other said though....I doubt anyone is excited about af1s anymore. I feel like any color that comes out that is nice is sabotaged by plastic leather. Like that white/olive/gum pair that recently dropped....it could have been a big hit with some nice leather. It seems only the so called supreme or premium pairs have decent leather but even that leather is FAR worse than something you would see on 90s general releases...it's sad.

I honestly see more jordan fusions and vans or supras around NYC more than af1s....what gives??

What we need to see is leather like this on grs again:
08f35896ed4772877522dd83f9bd938fa5c7a7b.jpg
Couldnt agree more my man. Could not agree more!

DIdn't the "OG" joints have the 06 on the heel? or did that pair drop in 06? I remember having them and them being a frat shoe (alpha) back in the day. dope shoe regardless

I called them OG just to call them that. They have nike air on the heel, and are just a GR colorway from 2004 as far as I know. 306353 071. They are pretty clean tho so thanks.

Do you or anyone here have tgst coupon code that wouldn't mind sharing it? Would love to cop at that $84 price...thanks in advance

i checked the foot action kicks lounge at 14th union square for the black sf air force 1 and they got them in on Friday and sold out the same day.

That's crazy. I didn't get a chance to stop in BK, but I'll just assume all the resellers scooped em. :lol: Oh well, I'm not paying resell lol

Back
Top Bottom