OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anyone got some insight on the duckboots? How do they hold up against water? Comfort? Durability? I need some new work boots and I'm thinking of grabbing

Anyone got some insight on the duckboots? How do they hold up against water? Comfort? Durability? I need some new work boots and I'm thinking of grabbing
definitely a dope pair of shoes... good in the snow rain whatever... mad comfortable. Been beating them all winter but they still look good. I got the all navy pair with the gum bottom. Wanted to pickup another pair but the weather has been cool. ..

definitely a dope pair of shoes... good in the snow rain whatever... mad comfortable. Been beating them all winter but they still look good. I got the all navy pair with the gum bottom. Wanted to pickup another pair but the weather has been cool. ..

Was looking into getting a pair for myself. Timbs aint cutting it for me anymore since they're kind of uncomfortable sometimes. Weather in MA has been good for a bit.

Grail mail
Finally got a hold of a ds pair from 02...i remeber wanting this bad boys but my.sister didn't want to buy em for me cause they were orange....

[/quote]
I miss the days when a pair of Forces were in that OG Orange box [img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/frown.gif........I have a pair of White/Gum bottom lows, but they're in the modern-day gray/silver box
mean.gif

woah those greens are nice

footlocker trippin on those prices for the og highs

got my chocolate og highs on eastbay for under 45 shipped not even a month ago

My trial run for making a paracord turned out ok.
I ordered a THINNER paracord that is supposed to come in on Friday. It should be more accurate to how the stock straps are.

Hey guys thinking of purchasing between the wheat high vs special force 'black gum'. Prices are similar on GOAT so I'm kinda torn. Was leaning towards the special forces but when I found out the wheats were only a little more, figured I jump on that instead. Suggestions?

I remember those samples from 2015. Guess they're finally dropping now after the SF hype.

Last edited:
YES!!! I was legit considering the stupid prices for a sample pair.

Instant. Cop.

I'm in love with this ultra high top stuff

They need to put out more colors of the og remastered highs.

All the color of the month joints from the 80s.

Not into these michael bay redone forces

They need to put out more colors of the og remastered highs.

All the color of the month joints from the 80s.

Not into these michael bay redone forces
Say it again and hope somebody hears you. That's all I need, haven't been happy with anything other than the re mastered's since they released.

Back
Top Bottom