OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hahahahahaha, those are ****** awful. My goodness. They killing AF1s for real.

If you can get the foot locker SKU for the OG highs, they're cheaper in the store. Just go see if they have your size.

I seen a few at the outlet for $30 and didn't have my size. I was sick. Regret not buying the all baby blue joints when they were $40

Midas whale rock da Ricardo Tisci Julia Roberts Pretty Woman editions

latest pick up.. very happy

Last edited:
I wear a 9.5 in stan smith and Yeezy.  Have a pair of AJ1 2013 that are a 9 and fit a little snug.  My buddy just got these in a 9 and asked me if I want.  Do they run a little bigger?

latest pick up.. very happy

This colorway never really held me, but damn do I love this shape :pimp:

Great pick up.

I wear a 9.5 in stan smith and Yeezy.  Have a pair of AJ1 2013 that are a 9 and fit a little snug.  My buddy just got these in a 9 and asked me if I want.  Do they run a little bigger?
SFAF-1 

Yeah, you should be alright with a 9. It'll probably be an exact fit though so if you like having a bit of room, a 9.5 would be better.

Last edited:
In for those Acronyms....I'm sure it'll be difficult with the success of last years Presto though

They need to put out more colors of the og remastered highs.

All the color of the month joints from the 80s.

Not into these michael bay redone forces

i want them to retro the force 1 highs from the early 90's with the colored midsoles the ones dwayne wayne rocked when him and ron were washing superboy

rappers use to rock um on soul train

I'm so glad I got a pair of the Legion Green mids this morning! I considered doubling up but they sold out. Love the color

Back
Top Bottom