OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My practice cord is on the left, the one closer to Nike's weave on the right.
The final ones I do should look pretty close to what Nike has when I use paracord type 275. The 550 in these shots is slightly too thick.

Last edited:
Just noticed that ellaesco liked that ig pic. nt'er from way back.

Last edited:
Glad I passed on the strings because those greys are a must.

EDIT: How come I don't see them on the sneakernews IG?

Last edited:
looks like it might be invite only via nike+

We’ve been talking about the VLONE x Nike Air Force 1 Low
 for quite some time now, but it looks like this highly coveted collab between the two brands is set to release later on this week.

The VLONE x Nike Air Force 1 Low
 was offered exclusively at ComplexCon back in November, now the limited release will drop once more at a New York City invite-only event at the Nike+ club house. This collaborative version of the Air Force 1 Low comes dressed in a Black tumbled leather upper accented nicely by the Neon Orange hits on the branding. Giving the shoe nice collaborative feel is the “V” VLONE branding located on the tongue and heel tab. The same color scheme is also noted on the sole as a Black rubber sole is accented by even more Orange branding hits. Said to pay homage to the past, present and future of Harlem’s legendary basketball culture, it’s only right that the VLONE x Nike Air Force 1 Low will drop on February 11 at a special pop-up experience in Harlem. Best of luck picking up a pair!
Good, beats what would've been a very long Campout for em

And those grey sf1s are fire

Hey folks, new to the thread.

I've been eyeing the NikeLab AF1 Lows for a while (specifically the obsidian/navy color way). Can any of you guys attest to the quality of the actual shoes? Specifically wondering about materials, shape, etc... wore my last pair of AF1s in 2005 and have since veered into different brands but I've always had a soft spot for the AF1 low. Any help or input is appreciated, thanks!

Sup. I have a pair of the white on white lab mids and I love da quality. But tbh the remastered joints are the best quality retail releases u can cop if u exploring options

for quite some time now, but it looks like this highly coveted collab between the two brands is set to release later on this week.

was offered exclusively at ComplexCon back in November, now the limited release will drop once more at a New York City invite-only event at the Nike+ club house. This collaborative version of the Air Force 1 Low comes dressed in a Black tumbled leather upper accented nicely by the Neon Orange hits on the branding. Giving the shoe nice collaborative feel is the “V” VLONE branding located on the tongue and heel tab. The same color scheme is also noted on the sole as a Black rubber sole is accented by even more Orange branding hits. Said to pay homage to the past, present and future of Harlem’s legendary basketball culture, it’s only right that the VLONE x Nike Air Force 1 Low will drop on February 11 at a special pop-up experience in Harlem. Best of luck picking up a pair!

I was at ComplexCon and these didnt release. They debuted them at the show tho. It also didn't have the writing on the back.

I feel like there will be two versions of this shoe, harlem only with writing on the heel and then a more generic release.

Still seems like it will be limited.

Really hope they have a more general release after, been wanting these for the longest time.

Foot Locker's restock price was $179.99.  I thought they were listed at $165.  Can they do that?

9.5 preferred for these but 10 too.

Not paying resell for em tho
I'll keep an eye out for you.  You can get them on GOAT for around $200ish probably but I understand you don't want to pay resell.
Thanks man. I havent really looked at stock x or goat cause i think ppl want 250ish for them. In terms of resell thats not bad but in my mind.. for these, no way theyre worth over 190 imo. Even tho i want em pretty bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom