OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I don't know what to say... $275

I know what to say.....pass

I just received my strings from footlocker. The shoes are so dope. I just wish they hadn't shipped it in a plastic bag. The bags had tears all over it and the box was beat. They also slapped a return sticker on the shoe box too.
Thats just BS... plastic shipping bag is one thing that really pisses me off cuz u know it most likely got thrown around before even opening it and a return label stuck to the box, just wow.

Last edited:
Photo of entire shoe:

Saw those today, and while just as nice in person as in these pics, I won't, nay, I can't drop retail on them.

And then I came across these, Upstep women's jawns and woo

Softest leather I've ever felt in any Nike shoe. Usually not a fan of all white midsole/outsole combo, but these may be the lone exception.

Rarely post my pickups but man was I hyped to get these in. Been trying to find these DS in my size for years now for the right price. Easily top 5 favorite Af1 for me.
hows the quality on these? any comparison, I recently found these in my size DS for a good price and I'm thinking of picking them up.

not a fan of af1 boots at all but those new acronym forces have some great detailing and material usage. i'm guessing they'll sell out like the other sneaker boots.

Back
Top Bottom