OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

They redid the whole Mercer location for this release that's what they've been doing the last few days

It'll be online though. Otherwise they wouldn't have put the animated images on the NikeLab page

rochambeau-nike-air-force-1-high-tech-craft-01.jpg

Just got in my sz 13 pair of AF 1 Legion Greens from City Blue.

I like the color, very nice. Also no quality mistakes on my pair so that's a plus.

I've been eyeing the Binary Blue colorway but I already have the Blue Suede retro 12's so
I'm good.

How exactly are these v-lone af1's releasing? All I see is "Harlem" and some invite procedure. Does anyone know what store or anything? Can't find any info

No doubt. If I fail at retail I'll wait a few months to try and get a pair. By the hype will die down and most will remember they don't care about uptowns anymore

I believe $250

damn .. if that's the case i respectfully bow out. the orange back tab pair is amazing though.

Saw those today, and while just as nice in person as in these pics, I won't, nay, I can't drop retail on them.

And then I came across these, Upstep women's jawns and woo

Softest leather I've ever felt in any Nike shoe. Usually not a fan of all white midsole/outsole combo, but these may be the lone exception.

i want those upsteps , just don't know if it'll look crazy on foot as a man.

Curious, the AF1 BHM upstep low's are womens right?  I've seen some people saying they're mens?

Tried asking NDC, but that just went around in circles...lol

Estelita : Hi, my name is Estelita . How may I help you? 
Neal: Curious on the upcoming black history month release, are the air force 1 lows mens or womens? 
Estelita : Hello Neal! Than you for your interest in our Air Force launch. Let me check this for you. 
Estelita : This will be released on February 16, Thursday at 10am ET/7am PT. 
Estelita : It will be launch in the SNKRS app. 
Neal: right, but are the air force 1 upstep low's mens or womens? 
Estelita : The sizes are to be announced yet Neal. Sorry. You can follow us on Twitter and check Nike.com for updates on this. 
Estelita : As of the moment, we don't have much information as to when it will be available on the SNKRS app. I strongly recommend that you keep an eye on the app and continue checking it from time to time to ensure that you will be updated. 
Neal: ok,...but you didn't say if the are mens or womens.  thanks

Curious, the AF1 BHM upstep low's are womens right?  I've seen some people saying they're mens?

Neal: ok,...but you didn't say if the are mens or womens.  thanks
It says it's WMNS on the SNKRS app. If they release in big enough sizes, you can get the equivalent in Men's. Just go 1.5 up to get your Nike Men's size. If you wear 10 Men, get an 11.5 Women, etc.

Last edited:

It says it's WMNS on the SNKRS app. If they release in big enough sizes, you can get the equivalent in Men's. Just go 1.5 up to get your Nike Men's size. If you wear 10 Men, get an 11.5 Women, etc.
HAHA, let's see if they release a Womens 12.  I need 10.5 mens

And, would it be weird to wear womens shoes?  Or are they identical except for the fact they're calling them womens?  I've seen some other posts about guys getting womens shoes because that particular style isn't made in mens and they pretty much look unisex.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom