OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Order from concepts on Friday and received the shipping confirmation Friday as well. Checked the tracking today and it says the item is in pre shipment still.

Checked my tracking from bodega and it's the same situation as above. Is this normal? Both status are label created, and bodega is via ups.

Order from concepts on Friday and received the shipping confirmation Friday as well. Checked the tracking today and it says the item is in pre shipment still.

Checked my tracking from bodega and it's the same situation as above. Is this normal? Both status are label created, and bodega is via ups.
Well... if you think about it... Today is only the first business day since Friday

They probably created the label and packed the item but UPS/USPS didn't pick them up yet

I wouldn't worry unless it hasn't moved by this upcoming Friday

Well... if you think about it... Today is only the first business day since Friday

They probably created the label and packed the item but UPS/USPS didn't pick them up yet

I wouldn't worry unless it hasn't moved by this upcoming Friday
That's true. I guess I'm just used to faster shipping since I normally buy from Nike and adidas etc

Just got these in from the bay. Always loved this cw, and in general the other ones from this era with the similar blocking. Got them at a steal price vnds. Time to make up for the 15 years they were kept on ice :pimp:

Just got these in from the bay. Always loved this cw, and in general the other ones from this era with the similar blocking. Got them at a steal price vnds. Time to make up for the 15 years they were kept on ice :pimp:

I wanted these in high school just for the little hangtag/coin with the LE on it :lol:

Oh ok. Never bought anything that way before. It's secure right?

I've bought a couple of shoes thru email order from different companies
I've used PayPal and credit card
No problems with PayPal
But with credit card I did have to verify that I made the purchase thru the CC company
I think it's cuz they charge the card at their store and it's outta state or cuz my billing and shipping address are different

Oneness came through today but couldn't turn down the $300 cash the ups store dude offered when I opened them up at the PO BOX.

Fresh shoes but the midsole was too much for me

In case anyone is interested in the AF1 jades, I contacted Nike HK

have googled the shoes you want, and unfortunatley we can find it no where in HK (no matter in online store or in retail stores). This style of shoes is only available in NIKE.COM.CN as a CNY related product. But as I know, all NIKE sites is only able to support delivery service in local. I suggest you may try to contact the customer service team in Chinese site of NIKE and find whether there is any solution for you. Product code and contact method please see below:

code:919521-100
Contact by Chat: http://help-zh-cn.nike.com/app/chat/chat_launch/

Hope you get a solution there.

Only our NIKE.COM member can purchase our QS product, online shopping & return / exchange shipping fee will bear by NIKE. If you are interested, please register via https://www.nike.com.hk/member/register.htm
We are pleased to serve you, if you had any further question please contact our Consumer service hotline: 82 122 122 / contact us again.

Thank you very much for the info

Back
Top Bottom