OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

FORGIVE ME IF THIS WAS ALREADY ADRESSED
GOT MY PAIR OF DUST SFAF1s IN FROM SNKRS TODAY AND THE LEATHERIS REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ALL CRACKED UP LIKE THAT ?

quit trolling

Rank them overall ?

I love the camo sf in theory but as far as wearability goes the og olive and black are my favs. At first I was unimpressed by the dust but after a day of wear and 3 miles of walking I think there's something special about the cracked leather and the sheen.

The quality of the leather on the daf1 is by far the nicest. Wish there was more of it. It's very comfortable but needs to be worn with the right outfit.

Last the bhms feel way more premium than the price point. I don't love the printed sole. It looks a little meh. But the nubuck and gold accents are very nice.

Sf og. Acronym. Sf camo/dust. Bhm. In that order.

I love the camo sf in theory but as far as wearability goes the og olive and black are my favs. At first I was unimpressed by the dust but after a day of wear and 3 miles of walking I think there's something special about the cracked leather and the sheen.

The quality of the leather on the daf1 is by far the nicest. Wish there was more of it. It's very comfortable but needs to be worn with the right outfit.

Last the bhms feel way more premium than the price point. I don't love the printed sole. It looks a little meh. But the nubuck and gold accents are very nice.

Thanks ... I got dust ... thinking about pulling resell trigger on OG blacks and camo

I'm still looking for SF AF1 desert camo size 9 - 9.5 for retail or close to retail! where are the AF shoe gods at????? 
roll.gif

you were able to get all the sf , including women , in your size?

SON IM 30 SUMTHIN YEARS OLD , BEEN DOING THIS SNEAKER **** SINCE YALL TWO WAS COLLECTIN POKEMON CARDS . HOMEBOY TALKIN BOUT " QUIT TROLLING " THIS A FORUM TO DISCUSS KICKS CORRECT? TTHATS NOT A LEGITIMATE QUESTION? LITTLE MAN NEED TO PUT SOME RESPEKT ON MY NAME SON . LMFAOOOO .
AND THE OTHER CAT NAME " BRADLEY SUPREME" JUST THAT RIGHT THERE SAYS ENOUGH .. WE MIGHT HAVE ASKED YOU TO POLITELY STEP OUT OF YOUR KICKS BACK IN THE DAY . LMFAOOO .

FORGIVE ME IF THIS WAS ALREADY ADRESSED
GOT MY PAIR OF DUST SFAF1s IN FROM SNKRS TODAY AND THE LEATHERIS REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ALL CRACKED UP LIKE THAT ?

Mine looks the same as yours
I feel like it's gonna peel off the moment I take the first step lol

hi guys, am wondering whether is it TTS for SF AF1? wearing us11.5 for racers

Thanks in advance.

^^^^^ this.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a size 9 but want to make sure if runs TTS? I wear a size 9-9.5 on Jordan 1s, size 9 on Jordan 12... any help will greatly appreciated...

:lol: so no one gonna address this clown that doesnt realize an intentional effect on a shoe even though its all over 80% of BOTH shoes.

The black history month ones are weird, i thought the sole was hideous till i saw someone in a pic of them.

The sole looks lightyears better on foot. 

Back
Top Bottom