OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

smile.gif

Damb those look fire af. Is just if icon pull them off since I'm stocky at 5'8"

"Removable 550 paracord and nylon ankle straps" on the kith description.
Hum i have to study this information...

anyone that ordered from APB get their order yet? I got tracking but hasnt moved and I ordered these ***** on the 17th from them

need black and the blue in 8.5 and I think i'm good! slept on the green now like 600+ :smh:

Last edited:
"Removable 550 paracord and nylon ankle straps" on the kith description.
Hum i have to study this information...
I don't think Kith knew the nuances of the paracord type when writing that description.

Or, the paracord Nike is using is 550-rated, it's just thinner than the usual 550 that is sold. I don't think that's the case though. I've woven straps with both 550- and 275-, and the 275 is definitely closer to what Nike's straps are made of. At least in thickness.

I wish we could find where Nike's supply chain for their paracord is. It's soft, so they can get a nice weave out of it.

I don't think Kith knew the nuances of the paracord type when writing that description.

Or, the paracord Nike is using is 550-rated, it's just thinner than the usual 550 that is sold. I don't think that's the case though. I've woven straps with both 550- and 275-, and the 275 is definitely closer to what Nike's straps are made of. At least in thickness.

I wish we could find where Nike's supply chain for their paracord is. It's soft, so they can get a nice weave out of it.
Maybe they take off some strand inside the 550...

Does anyone know where to get Paracords with Clips or just handles with Clips? I can't use the Nike Bag unless I take off the paracords from the shoes...

Back
Top Bottom