OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Dude, you and @illistic  make some of the best reviews. Keep it up and reppin for Toronto.

Also, those Acronyms look 
smokin.gif
, jealous of yall who can cop.

Keep the crimson joints if you don't mind the yellowing. They are the ones that everyone didn't get of the 3 pairs and I just love how the crimson sets off that pair IMO.

Im already at the "damn what are yall thinking" phase :lol: I think the SF1s are better in every way but to each his own.

I really would need to see a convincing on foot shot.

the biggest issue is the neck being so loose looking.

Does it tighten?

Look like air force golaches. 

I really would need to see a convincing on foot shot.

the biggest issue is the neck being so loose looking.

Does it tighten?
Look like air force golaches. 

The neck tightens a bit with the compression strap at the ankle. I wore mine to work and got quite a few compliments. It looks fine with pants tucked in.

My only complaint are the plastic pieces on the compression strap. I would've gladly paid $20 more for them to use heavy duty metal. They look cool now, but I worry about their longevity.

I just think downtowns are garbage and the Acros just look like uninspired SF1s, I realize the design is older but dropping after SF1s made them look lackluster.

pissed those flax lows are GS only, would have copped those with the quickness in my size

i should've bit on the crimson acronyms and camp sfs. hype aside they just look clean. i wish nike retroed some sheed highs about now. I'm sure they'd hit outlets by summer

Back
Top Bottom