pimp.gif
you prolly bought 2 pair!

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

nice pics man

if thats your place in the background
pimp.gif
you prolly bought 2 pair!

Nah man, not my place. Its a shop I work at called Sole Boutique

so far these aint doin it for me.... satin though? hope they aint gna crease like crazy..... might copp but thats really a big MIGHT

I like these, although they remind me a bit of the CLOT x Nike Air Force 1 they released in 2009. If somehow word hasn't gotten out that these actually tear away to reveal a crazy design expect people to go nuts over them.

The AF1 Year of the Dragon will be available at the following House of Hoops locations on 1/14 and retail for $200.

34th Street – New York, NY
125th Street – New York, NY
Roosevelt Field Mall – Garden City, NY
Northpark Center – Dallas, TX
Northline Commons – Houston, TX
Town East Mall – Mesquite, TX
Fairline Towne Center – Dearborn, MI
North Riverside Park Mall – North Riverside, IL
Dadeland Mall – Miami, FL
Beverly Center – Los Angeles, CA

Tags - AF1 YOTD, Air Force 1, nike POSTED IN - House of Hoops, Releases & Launches

From @FLUnlocked on twitter

I'm going after a pair. Know of 2 spots getting them, 1 hasn't gotten them in yet, the other will have them tomorrow. I don't pick up many AF1s, but something about these does it for me.

Wasn't going to pick up the Dragons, but my boy said they put a pair aside for me, so I guess I'll be getting them haha

Originally Posted by optimusp517

What's the deal with this special box?
Possibly the Asian release box? I know the YOTR came in a crazy tube box last year.

Yo CEE
Ill be shipping out to basic training and tech school monday At Lackland AFB for the Air Force, is that shop "Sole Boutique" anywhere close to it?
My tech school is like 4 months long, weekends off. If it is Id like to come by and check it out

Back
Top Bottom