Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

From Nice Kicks:

nike-air-force-1-obsidian-white-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-obsidian-white-3.jpg

Has anyone see these in the U.S. yet?
nerd.gif
I haven't, but would like to see how they are in person.....sloane, true

yes they were in the Nike Factory Outlet in Discover Mills a few weeks back. the suede killed it for me

On nike clearance + 25% off

air-force-1-year-of-the-dragon-00.jpg

The Nike Air Force 1 Low ‘Year Of The Rabbit’ was one of the best releases of 2011 and certainly one of the more memorable AF1 outputs in a long while. But 2011? That’s old news! Here’s a peek at 2012′s Nike Air Force 1 Low ‘Year Of The Dragon’; it features a tonal black upper constructed in a luxurious satin-like material with dragon detailing stealthily surrounding the upper. The midsole is also a solid white, and appears to be wrapped with leather for that ‘Supreme’ effect. Another interesting note is the new box, labeled AF1-XXX, signifying the 30th Anniversary of the Nike Air Force 1, the historic basketball shoe that laid the groundwork for the most successful line of basketball performance footwear. Thanks to Jack Edwards, we’ve got a nice look at these, so let us know what you think and get a pair in advance from playaplaya8219 on eBay.

Nike Air Force 1 Low ‘Year Of The Dragon’
Black/Black
516630-090

air-force-1-year-of-the-dragon-570x454.jpg

air-force-1-year-of-the-dragon-02-570x378.jpg

air-force-1-year-of-the-dragon-03-570x517.jpg

the best part of the shoe is the tongue

if the bottom was not all white and if the shoe was made of real leather or even the usual Nike pleather

i would be all over these

whats the uppers make of ? suede

YOTD got me hooked...
I want to cop a pair badly.... just know Im not gonna be able to camp out for a pair come RD.

Frank... you still out there homie? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the best part of the shoe is the tongue

if the bottom was not all white and if the shoe was made of real leather or even the usual Nike pleather

i would be all over these

whats the uppers make of ? suede
it said its made of a satin-like material....Personally, i dont like it and think its ugs. i WOuld DEFIANTLY have to see it in person or get much better pics

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Year of the rabbit was $250 last year I expect the same for these or even more for the yotd

nah lesser....it doesn't have that oh so expensive air unit

We’ve reached the 30th anniversary of the Nike Air Force 1 this year and with that said, You can expect lots and lots of colorways, special editions, limited colorways and a lot more having to do with the Air Force 1. The first special edition to release, is the Nike Air Force 1 “Year of the Dragon

not feeling the YOTD... love the fact that its an all white sole, and the box is DOPE. id love a box, but i aint paying $250+ for that shoe

BUT, now that pair of white/ice highs, o yea, ill be copping twice!

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

not feeling the YOTD... love the fact that its an all white sole, and the box is DOPE. id love a box, but i aint paying $250+ for that shoe

BUT, now that pair of white/ice highs, o yea, ill be copping twice!

that !$*%++## retails at 250??

LE 1s do i think. if not 250 real close. i did camp for the jordan 11 concords, but i did this to manage 2 pair, sold one, made mine free plus i like the shoe. this one is ehhh, im sure a much more LIMITED release, so i dont see a way for me to pull that with this release.

any idea on the 2 pair of highs RD? just sometime in Feb? really want to get 2 pair of that whte

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by illphillip

30th Anniversary already looking like the 25th.

All bad.

laugh.gif
 there where some really nice air force 1's for the 25th 

like both colorways of the rosie dry goods (aka jewman sneaker store in the BX)

some air force 1 history below 

Air Force 1

Though Nike designed the Air Force 1 in 1982, they didn’t reach the market until the following year. Even though the shoe was a complete revolution in basketball footwear, the Air Force 1’s popularity stayed within the circle of those basketball players in the know. It wasn’t until a few years later that the sneaker would find its way into the hip hop community and later into mainstream sneaker culture. The Air Force 1 has air technology in the sole—an innovation that changed basketball sneaker design forever. Nike took the Air Force 1 off the market in late 1984 only to do an exclusive re-release in 1986 at a handful of select stores worldwide. In New York City there was only one store (Jew Man’s in the Bronx) that carried them until 1988. Today the Air Force 1, in all of its colors designs and collaborations, is one of Nike’s top selling sneakers. Nike has released so many version of the Air Force 1 that no collector has them all

Hey NT, after all these years, are these Nike Air Force I's still what's hot in the streets?

They are my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom