OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Here is a couple of the YOTS AF1 ID that I found on instagram

Hey Guys,

I need some help here. I have an avid Air Force 1 collector who is offering $375 all six shoes. I am out of the shoe game, so I don't know how much these are worth anymore. I use to have a deep collection but am selling off my final pieces. Can you guys let me know if the offer is adequate? I just don't want to get screwed out big thats all. Thanks! The shoes are all DS.

Chocolate Euro - Cinder/Light Bone
Horses
Rush Energy
Acorns
I Believes
LA Lakers

Last edited:
try ebay bruh bet youll get somewhat close to what your asking, probably better off selling them individually tho

Last edited:
They were all released on NDC. You just snoozed
no way they were all released on NDC US and there is not ONE pair of the unseen ones(almost all of them) from that list on ebay lmao... orange foam lows? no way people copped all of them off NDC and not ONE PERSON put them on ebay... very hard to believe that whole list was on NDC US, there would have been more word on here if that were true

They were all released on NDC. You just snoozed
no way they were all released on NDC US and there is not ONE pair of the unseen ones(almost all of them) from that list on ebay lmao... orange foam lows? no way people copped all of them off NDC and not ONE PERSON put them on ebay... very hard to believe that whole list was on NDC US, there would have been more word on here if that were true
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-717738/pgid-717737

More word on here? lol most dudes on NT aren't even into new af1s anymore. Let alone post release dates. If it weren't for nike insider (release date calendar)..... I would have missed out on White lunar force ones and white foamposite hi. I don't recall anyone dropping a release date on here and i still purchased from ndc. I passed on the orange foam lows, which i regret now.

Last edited:
I googled it. The white/orange pair was removed from site, but i know for a fact they were on ndc also. I didn't think they were that limited at the time of release and would sit.

and there were pairs on ebay just search nike foamposite low orange on ebay for completed listings.

Last edited:
Wear 'em - especially for that price. I love the 3M and the looks I get when the light hits them correct
ya 3m shoes are sick it just sucks then they crease and look like garbage lol, i rocked these back in 09-10 and then wearing them so much they looked terrible, def one of my favorite pairs ive owned,

notice the black 3m lrg shirt too lol, and i also had the all black 3m NY yankees hat too, 3m is sick especially black 3m

If you were on this thread 6 months ago you would've been in the know.  Damn old saying doesn't work anymore... 'you got two ears n one mouth so you should listen twice as... yah but i got 10 fingers'

first time on this thread just diving into forces.... I know I know I slept haha
but has anyone heard of kobe af1's dropping late march?
I work at champs and seen them on our manifest but cant find any info on the web
sorry if this has already been addressed, thanks

I googled it. The white/orange pair was removed from site, but i know for a fact they were on ndc also. I didn't think they were that limited at the time of release and would sit.

and there were pairs on ebay just search nike foamposite low orange on ebay for completed listings.
cant find any orange foams bruh

ya 3m shoes are sick it just sucks then they crease and look like garbage lol, i rocked these back in 09-10 and then wearing them so much they looked terrible, def one of my favorite pairs ive owned,

notice the black 3m lrg shirt too lol, and i also had the all black 3m NY yankees hat too, 3m is sick especially black 3m

Agreed - love that 3M. Here's a pic of my Medal Stand AF's - about 20 wears in and not terrible creasing. I size a half size down in all regular AF's and helps with creasing.

Also just had to throw a pic in to show off flash. Love it.

nice yea i think when the 3m is sectioned like it was on my dunks i think the creasing looks 10x worse compared to the whole front part of the shoe being 3m

tell me how i just won those medal stands brand new without box for $43.45 ebay FTW, prob gonna sit then flip:nthat:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-air-fo...az8P54weBH3%2BqM%2FX0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

You can probably double your money after paying your own shipping and PP fees and such, but the AF1 market is in the toilet right now. I wouldn't *expect* to get more than $125 or so for them. It may happen, but don't count on it, and don't count on them appreciating over time. You'll make a nice flip relative to your initial investment, but nothing out of this world.

Orange foam lows are still on display at 21 Mercer.

Hey Guys,

I need some help here. I have an avid Air Force 1 collector who is offering $375 all six shoes. I am out of the shoe game, so I don't know how much these are worth anymore. I use to have a deep collection but am selling off my final pieces. Can you guys let me know if the offer is adequate? I just don't want to get screwed out big thats all. Thanks! The shoes are all DS.

Chocolate Euro - Cinder/Light Bone
Horses
Rush Energy
Acorns
I Believes
LA Lakers

Is that $375 that you take net - no PP fees, no shipping?

I think you could do a bit better. ...Hell, I'd probably offer a better package on principle and I have most of these.

Matter of fact, if you are in the size 9 range, feel free to PM me.

Back
Top Bottom