OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Best pair of mids in a WHILE

Sneaker News hasn’t shown you a new Nike Air Force 1 Mid since the Blazer inspired pairs dropped last month. On the heels of the black suede edition comes another dark palette on the Air Force 1 Mid, but this one mixes things up a bit with its material choices. The shoe is done mostly in Dark Charcoal, the upper sections of which are done in a rich textile. All of this sits atop a black leather base, and without a hint of white or other contrasting colors, this might be the darkest AF1 Mid release all year. Check out some additional images after the jump, then pre-order yours before next month’s shipment from Titolo.

Nike Air Force 1 Mid
Dark Charcoal/Black
315123-021
Any more info on these?

need a pair

^That's my problem with the monthly AF1 options. Pictures of samples aren't good enough to convey the actual materials and options, and by the time anyone has received a pair, taken pics and posted them online, the month is over and new options are up.

I wish I saw better samples of croc skin and boot leather- after seeing a few pairs, I know I would have made a pair of each.

^That's my problem with the monthly AF1 options. Pictures of samples aren't good enough to convey the actual materials and options, and by the time anyone has received a pair, taken pics and posted them online, the month is over and new options are up.

I wish I saw better samples of croc skin and boot leather- after seeing a few pairs, I know I would have made a pair of each.

Kinda have to take chances...if type in #NikeID on instagram...you get better pics...I was upset that I pass on the pony hair when I saw them in person...

Picked up these '05

Those Christmas forces were dope takes me back to high school. I wish nike stil did dope holiday forces

You can return anything you end up not liking. So, you just have to take the plunge.

You got a steal bro I miss all those "premium" forces back in the day. Might go research the price on a pair of 05 Easters I still have a beat up pair of Easter 06s laying around the house.

PM me if you are a 9-10. I have a bunch of pairs from that general era that I never got around to wearing.

Mints are 39.99 on FNL
Nike ain't slick, they know people will be on the site buying one of the many shoes coming out this weekend.  So why not catch them with these, similar to candy being at the checkout line.  Really the best place for a Kit Kat is right here at the checkout line.
mean.gif

Mints are 39.99 on FNL

link fam? i need these stat!!

Edit:: NVM found it

Copped. Came out to about $50 with tax/shipping....

Had to severely restrain myself from not copping the blazer packs...

They had the reds and blues, and some nylons all for $39.99... crazy

Last edited:
tried to cop the mints...damn work comps tho...i really didnt need to spend money anyway...thanks for the heads up tho

maybe where hes from they call footlockers foot n lockers :lol:

anyways how is the cushioning in the air forces today? havent bought a pair in 10 years. back then the cushioning was pretty ok firm but not cement hard like jordan 1's or converse all stars lol

Back
Top Bottom