OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Since the white lows/mids are Nike's bread and butter...why don't they just keep a white high top in stock continually?

I ordered the QS premium comfort white which came from the Rasheed Wallace pack, but it would be nice if I could get the high top year round. Not a fan of the mid or low cut of the AF1.

Any info on these?
yeah i definitely wanna know whats good wit those...i need them

Saw release info on them somewhere just can't remember if they were to drop the end of this month or beginning of March. However, I saw them in person yesterday, and they looked even better than in pics. was tempted to purchase today. Def gonna pick em up later on down the road. Very clean

Can someone please identify these AF1's for me & a price range if possible.

I got them in Rome at a NIke outlet in '06, but couldn't fit the box in my suitcase.

I've been trying to find out with no luck & it's driving me crazy.

Thanks.  

I got them in Rome at a NIke outlet in '06, but couldn't fit the box in my suitcase.

Thanks.  
Nike Air Force 1 Mid Sample
Nike Model # 306352-911
NiKe Color Code: White-Black

I have a pair of the CLassic Olive / White joints  # 306352-331

I could be wrong but I don't agree with that first assessment

Those white/black mids look to be from the Jamaica edition af1 pack. That tongue tag with the drummers tells all

I beat the white/red lows to ground while I was in college. They had the perforations just like that

Just my 2 cents... I'm sure someone else can be more exact

I could be wrong but I don't agree with that first assessment

Those white/black mids look to be from the Jamaica edition af1 pack. That tongue tag with the drummers tells all

I beat the white/red lows to ground while I was in college. They had the perforations just like that

Just my 2 cents... I'm sure someone else can be more exact
Yep I got these in 05
Part of that pack
Lost mine in incident

Thanks.  

yes those are from the drum island pack

anyone trying for these?

even though they are lunars, i want the red ones. i think that they will be a little more comfortable for those days that I have to be on my feet from dawn till dusk

Last edited:
For the Undefeated pack, they dropping IN-store as well as ONLINE at undefeated?

Also, what's retail on em? A couple ebay sellers have my size in both for a decent price should i strike out online (assuming they drop on undftd's site...). That said, any chance NDC will get em? i know this is for the most part unlikely... Any more drop info/availability? need both in an 8.

Back
Top Bottom