OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

ID today
11809977_1672636572970765_1329302540_n.jpg

The shoe surgeon does not know when to stop, does he. Anyway, is there any talks of a suede, royal blue force in the works. I remember my brother having them in 5th grade and loved them ever since. I'll see if I can find a style code for later.

The best thing the shoe surgeon has done on a AF1 is the mesh toe box on the black highs.

Looks amazing.

John Geiger is corny

Not even sure how this is a question.

Misplaced checks, huh? So ******* corny. Yet all these pin rolled jean cats eat that **** up. And not only that, but they pay $500+ for that wackness. In the meantime, truly classic AF1s are sitting on eBay for $200-300.

It just shows you how many followers there are out there because I'm almost positive that most dudes buying his stuff aren't really AF1 heads.

/rant :lol:

Not even sure how this is a question.

Misplaced checks, huh? So ******* corny. Yet all these pin rolled jean cats eat that **** up. And not only that, but they pay $500+ for that wackness. In the meantime, truly classic AF1s are sitting on eBay for $200-300.

It just shows you how many followers there are out there because I'm almost positive that most dudes buying his stuff aren't really AF1 heads.

/rant :lol:
to be fair you domt have to be an AF1 head to buy an AF that is hyped or that you might really like... i personally like the misplaced checks

if geiger didnt charge so much, he'd be aight. $500 for crappy quality AF1s with extra swooshes is grossly overpriced. if he knocked down the price to $200, then he wouldnt be such a scumbag in my book. i mean hes selling those joints, so i cant knock the hustle, but come on bruh. at least provide nike ID quality leather.

those zipper soles is his work creation IMO. its cheaper to just ID 2 different pairs with alternating color soles :rolleyes

The silver highs are on my list but after seeing how they are sitting, I'll just keep waiting on them and the game royals.

Back
Top Bottom