OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

If u in the DMV I just grab a pair of Flax High from DTLR in Laurel for 140

Wish I would have known this while I was in DC earlier. Might have to head up there after work tomorrow.

Just glad to see AF1's dropping in OG colorways. Purples, White/Red and Red Nai'kes were a must as well.

Even finally found those all black lunar duckboots too.

:rofl: [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i rarely post in here. good to see you show up to this party. it was pretty cool to have so many people text me the link when the purple highs dropped. put one in my cart then removed it. maybe when they hit clearance i'll try for a pair. my original pair is still in great shape. i rarely buy shoes nowadays anyway. mostly buy stuff for my son.
:rofl: [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i rarely post in here. good to see you show up to this party. it was pretty cool to have so many people text me the link when the purple highs dropped. put one in my cart then removed it. maybe when they hit clearance i'll try for a pair. my original pair is still in great shape. i rarely buy shoes nowadays anyway. mostly buy stuff for my son.

Nice to see you back bip.

Heard you were banned for a bit?

Thanks, guys.

Banned only from the Polo thread. Still am.

Yeah, I don't buy much nowadays either. So, my interest level just isn't such that I'm compelled to be around all the time. Just drop in from time to time. People know what I'm about, and the younger generation doesn't seem to be interested in hearing voices like mine.

If u in the DMV I just grab a pair of Flax High from DTLR in Laurel for 140
Wish I would have known this while I was in DC earlier. Might have to head up there after work tomorrow.

Just glad to see AF1's dropping in OG colorways. Purples, White/Red and Red Nai'kes were a must as well.

Even finally found those all black lunar duckboots too.
Shoe city has em for $109 though... they makin me wait till RD though...

I posted a couple pages back fam, but PGP SC had an 11.5/13 as of saturday...

Hope this helps any DMVers out... im en route to laurel now...

Where are you guys seeing the purps sitting?

I just want even one pair in a 12 or 12.5. :smh

-Drew

Last edited:
The footlocker in the Saint Louis galleria has some joints that you all would want as folks here aren't to big on af1s

I walked into that store and got those og white/silvers about two weeks after they released.

Hope this helps . Good luck.

Damn Nike your killing me!! Now the white/red nai ke smh. Just copped the purples, already have the red/white nai ke and white/silver og's. Still need the royals and the chocolates that come out Saturday. Just spent $300 on getting the car fixed I'm tapped out this week. I'm making it my mission to cop every OG!!!

are flax gonna go crazy in price? somebody gimme a good link for em. price of the mids dropped

My boy who manages a villa showed me an release change email saying don't release Flax on 11/7... New date is 11/12

Still going to try this weekend . A local boutique still says this weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom