OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For those wondering (because I was) here is what the Pendleton Native American patterns look like...

Pecos Turquoise

Pecos Multi (slight color difference different on Nike ID)

Coyote Butte Red (Ty posted this some pages back already)

And I couldn't find Big Thunder, but this is the closest thing to it.

Havent been on here in over a week n a half just took me so long to update myself on the 15+ unread pages lol. Purps contrast stitching almost looks orange in some pics. Easy pass for me unless i can get them for a steal, not into purple shoes too much besides my undftd lows.

Edit: forgot to add that i went to six flags sunday and hit the nike outlet down the block n scooped a pair of lunar patriots for 119.99 hoping to resell them

Last edited:
Havent been on here in over a week n a half just took me so long to update myself on the 15+ unread pages lol. Purps contrast stitching almost looks orange in some pics. Easy pass for me unless i can get them for a steal, not into purple shoes too much besides my undftd lows.

Edit: forgot to add that i went to six flags sunday and hit the nike outlet down the block n scooped a pair of lunar patriots for 119.99 hoping to resell them

Nj?

Im gonna have to drop by one of my local FL, Champs or Finish Line to find the wheats just to try them out. But I think my area's stores never carry the good stuff and only stuff for the kids.

Making a Courir inspired AF1 and I can't decide if I should just go with the regular iD or the Pendleton leather for $20 more.

Pendleton:

Regular:

Thoughts?

@Another Pair save money and go with the regular option. Keep in mind that the Pendleton leather option is more of a winter seasonal material. If you want some more year around feel go with the regular option and save $20 bucks in the process.

For those wondering (because I was) here is what the Pendleton Native American patterns look like...
And I couldn't find Big Thunder, but this is the closest thing to it.

Big Thunder colors are soooooo nice. Hard to explain but it is probably the best of the prints. I'm not sure why they don't show more sample photos online when new options launch.

anybody order flax from kixsquare? get your pairs? i didnt order yet. thinking about it

or if there's another site you have, toss it to me

Making a Courir inspired AF1 and I can't decide if I should just go with the regular iD or the Pendleton leather for $20 more.
Pendleton:

Regular:

Thoughts?

I must have missed the no eyelet option when you select leather. When i was messing around with it yesterday i had eyelets on leather ids i made.

Yeah, I certainly don't blame anybody for getting on board with these. In fact, I applaud them for making smarter choices with their sneaker dollar.

And, I totally get that if Nike wants to get some momentum behind this, they have to push out a classic. But, I hate when a single colorway of a model, which is a great model, captures people and then we have to hear them pretend to love that shoe itself.

We see it over and over.

"I love the Shady Burst" (owns no other pairs of Bursts)
"I love the Supreme Blazers" (owns no other pairs of Blazers)
"I love the Entourage AF1" (owns no other AF1s)

When news that the pruple highs were going to drop hit, I saw all these people who don't give a damn about Forces coming out the woodwork to praise the shoe. Most of those people were either beasting, or showing out that they know what that shoe is so that they can look "with it" to the older heads they are trying to impress.

At the end of the day, I have no problem with a shoe like this getting attention for the right reasons, but some of the attention spike the AF1 got with the drop of the purps is attention for the wrong reasons.

Ehh never understood why people think like this(you). I have 2 pairs of AF1s and i lobe em. It is the only shoe brand i have 2 of. Withyour way of thinking i cant love a sneaker unless i love or own a bunch of the same sneaker? Idk i usually just buy sneakers i really like. And the purps is my 2nd pair :smile:.

anybody order flax from kixsquare? get your pairs? i didnt order yet. thinking about it

or if there's another site you have, toss it to me

I did, got mine Friday. Ships from FL took me a week to get them here in GA.

Repped! ...I was considering making a pair to rock with this teal indian head goose I have.

Looks like it's a go.

[

Slick jacket. I went with the pecos turquoise on my Id order. I'll make sure I post some pictures when they arrive mid to late December. Definitely my preferred pattern although they're all pretty nice.

I think I want a pair of forces. Its been so long since ive had a pair.

Looking a fresh pair of all white low tops is
glasses.gif
 and I don't even wear all white shoes.

Those high top wheats have my attention tho after copping the corks I need a pair of tan kicks and since I don't really mess with tims those forces are looking like a winner

Ehh never understood why people think like this(you). I have 2 pairs of AF1s and i lobe em. It is the only shoe brand i have 2 of. Withyour way of thinking i cant love a sneaker unless i love or own a bunch of the same sneaker? Idk i usually just buy sneakers i really like. And the purps is my 2nd pair :smile:.

Fairly sure he is addressing people who only go after the misted limited or hyped version/collab of a model and wouldn't cop unless it were that

Nike just took the white/royals off NDC. There was full stock left. I'm pissed with myself right now. Should of bought them earlier.

Back
Top Bottom