OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^ Ahh, gotcha.  Yeah, size 14 is problematic.  
laugh.gif

I still say don't panic--they'll pop up again somewhere for less than MSRP.  

Fairly sure he is addressing people who only go after the misted limited or hyped version/collab of a model and wouldn't cop unless it were that

I get that. But even buying just limited things is a "taste". Not the best reason to like things but hypebeats will always like hyped things. But i get whs yall mean...

Im.tempted to pull the trigger on the white nai ke.....

After seeing the production dates on my whites (same as my reds (despite whites dropping months earlier in China) .... My thought is come the lunar (aka Chinese) new year Nike will release the whites stateside.

After seeing the production dates on my whites (same as my reds (despite whites dropping months earlier in China) .... My thought is come the lunar (aka Chinese) new year Nike will release the whites stateside.
not to mention the in feb the non naike drops...same colorway minus the special package and Chinese letters

Let this be a lesson. One, don't sleep on something you want. Cop and be happy. Two, don't over react. All back up.........

Making a Courir inspired AF1 and I can't decide if I should just go with the regular iD or the Pendleton leather for $20 more.
Pendleton:

Regular:

Thoughts?

@Another Pair save money and go with the regular option. Keep in mind that the Pendleton leather option is more of a winter seasonal material. If you want some more year around feel go with the regular option and save $20 bucks in the process.
Big Thunder colors are soooooo nice. Hard to explain but it is probably the best of the prints. I'm not sure why they don't show more sample photos online when new options launch.

Agree with Ty.

And,c ourirs are classic. Great pair to remake. Normally, I say to up it w the qwuality, but when you are re-making classics, truest to original look is the way to go.

Traded my third pair a while back, still holding two. I wore a pair when I was in Pairs a few years ago, and went to the courir store. They had no idea. SNH.

Ehh never understood why people think like this(you). I have 2 pairs of AF1s and i lobe em. It is the only shoe brand i have 2 of. Withyour way of thinking i cant love a sneaker unless i love or own a bunch of the same sneaker? Idk i usually just buy sneakers i really like. And the purps is my 2nd pair :smile:.

How you read that post, and took that away from it is beyond me. Stay in school, kid.

Agree with Ty.

And,c ourirs are classic. Great pair to remake. Normally, I say to up it w the qwuality, but when you are re-making classics, truest to original look is the way to go.

Traded my third pair a while back, still holding two. I wore a pair when I was in Pairs a few years ago, and went to the courir store. They had no idea. SNH.
How you read that post, and took that away from it is beyond me. Stay in school, kid.

Well, simple:you posted, i interpreted , i answered. Yes ill stay in school its workin out for me.

Last edited:
Honestly wish I would have know the white/chocolates were dropping before I copped the white/silver joints months ago. I'm feeling that pair just a little more.

Honestly wish I would have know the white/chocolates were dropping before I copped the white/silver joints months ago. I'm feeling that pair just a little more.
Didnt cop silvers or choc but i cam imagine how yoj feel.

Back
Top Bottom