OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Beautiful. Will be worn tomorrow.

my local citygear has dang near a full sz run left in the wheat hi's. anyone need them let me know. text for faster response. 7708959059

Be prepared to go through a bunch of crap. I TRIED to cancel 10 minutes after my order. Was told even though I have confirmation it "hasn't made it through their system" call back in about 2 hours shouldn't be an issue. Called back in 2 hours we have an "issue" . Seem's the order has been picked from the warehouse and I can't cancel. Supervisor e-mailed said warehouse to see of they can cancel no promises. If the shoe does ship they assure me that they will refund shipping when I return them. Riiiiiight! I'll probably have to fight tooth and nail to get my shipping refunded. I don't cancel stuff all the time but normally it's not even an issue especially if you do it within the hour. Customer service is a dying art.

I dont normally cancel orders personally. Rarely return shoes unless they arrive at my door and they just arent what i expected in person.. I know they give you an hassle when you want to cancle not long after a order is placed. Just have to wait till the pair gets here, no worries. If someone wants a 10.5 ill post up the stores phone# after the return. Im sure they will be more then happy to sell them right away.

Then again, most in here that wanted them...Gotem

Last edited:
Doesnt footlockers site still have a FSR? I think those that want them and are able to get them within a couple weeks should be fine. I would double up if they end up on some Black Friday sale if they last that long everywhere lol

Last edited:
For the ppl who copped the AF1 High Wheat... are you guys spraying them with anything?

I tried spraying a bit of the shoe with the Jason Markk strain/water repeller but it looks like it might have stained the shoe... that or I gotta wait till it drys off.

Thoughts?

No, just wait till it dries off, but don't spray too much at once, instead give 2 or 3 thin layers and some time between and you should be good.

For the ppl who copped the AF1 High Wheat... are you guys spraying them with anything?

I tried spraying a bit of the shoe with the Jason Markk strain/water repeller but it looks like it might have stained the shoe... that or I gotta wait till it drys off.

Thoughts?

I've learned that material is very fragile, can stain easily. Exactly why I passed

Walked into my local Foot Locker/HOH tonight around 7:00p. Asked for my size 10.5. Paid. Left. Way too easy.

Yo whats the deal with that Slam jam collab from 08? The black and red pairs came out first then the yellow and grey ones dropped? Were they made with crinkled italian leather? I heard the black and yellow CW's were tier zero releases and the red and grey CW's were Quickstrike releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom