OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

White/Chocolate and White/Blue pairs are down to $70 on NDC.
laugh.gif
 are you logged into a swoosh account?

Pulled the trigger to fast on the white chocolates. Copped at 85 and were just delivered today, smh LOL...

$165 I'll stick to 1 pair for now. Then cop another down the line.
Most likely what i will do also.

Nike making so many pairs I'm thinking about just passing on and pick up pairs later on once they hit discount.

Last edited:

Nike making so many pairs I'm thinking about just passing on and pick up pairs later on once they hit discount.
Does NikeLab shoes ever go on discount though? Been waiting for the purp hi's to go down for a minute now 
laugh.gif

That would be nice. Pick up a second for less than retail.

Does NikeLab shoes ever go on discount though? Been waiting for the purp hi's to go down for a minute now :lol:

The flight 89s will be going on discount soon. They are sitting so bad especially after creasegate.

Does NikeLab shoes ever go on discount though? Been waiting for the purp hi's to go down for a minute now :lol:
They were on discount yesterday for $110 and nike bumped the price back up a few hours later. Idk why tho, even at $110 they didn't sell out.

Last edited:
NDC priced matched my white/chocolates. Pleased with 'em as well. The leather on the ankle area is very soft in comparison to the toe box which isn't bad. I've only been buying the nubuck AF1s of late because of the folds the GR's used to get. Looking forward to seeing how these crease. :smokin

Last edited:
That would be nice. Pick up a second for less than retail.
The flight 89s will be going on discount soon. They are sitting so bad especially after creasegate.

I hope they do so I can get the rest of the pack.

I didn't keep up with crease gate after i got my pairs. How did that develop?

I'm happy for the discounts but Nike prolly gonna go back to 'effortless' 1's.

Last edited:
FYI...Oki-ni $20 shipping is 2-day. Wish they had a cheaper method, but it's worth it if you buy two or more items.

Last edited:
I hope they do so I can get the rest of the pack.

I didn't keep up with crease gate after i got my pairs. How did that develop?

The olive and grey never released. Still hoping they do.

People just ended up returning their creased pairs, not buying them or purchased the black or navy colorway which came out with minimal to no creases, but don't think this was addressed by Nikelab or Nike.

Back
Top Bottom