OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I have two more Pendletons on the way. The brown and gum pair and a high top courir inspired pair. I'm damn near obsessed with the quality of that leather. After that, I'm gonna kick back until the royal canvas highs drop.

Last edited:
Dudes really feel some type of way when they see someone else wearing the same pair of kicks?

NEWSFLASH: you're not special. You're a regular *** dude like everyone else.

That **** is BEYOND corny. Wear what you like and keep it moving.

I get this but I know when I pick a pair of shoes, understanding there's more than one pair made, I hope that I CA be the only one TODAY or wherever I am with em on.

Who cares if someone else is wearing the same sneakers as you? It aint that serious :lol:
Now if you got some custom 1 of 1 sneakers and you see someone else wearing em then that's something different

Damnit, I accidently ordered a US size 9.5 from Oki-Ni and tried to email them to cancel, but it was already shipped. USPS wants like 43 bucks to ship back to France!

See if you can just exchange the size sat a store hat carries them. I've done this before. If the shoes are unworn it's one DS for another DS and most times a receipt isn't required.

DSM out of stock. I'm banking on ndc to come thru. Shoe gods bless me with a 10.5.

Dudes really feel some type of way when they see someone else wearing the same pair of kicks?

NEWSFLASH: you're not special. You're a regular *** dude like everyone else.

That **** is BEYOND corny. Wear what you like and keep it moving.
I get this but I know when I pick a pair of shoes, understanding there's more than one pair made, I hope that I CA be the only one TODAY or wherever I am with em on.
I mean, I think we all want to be fresh--that's understandable.  We buy what we buy and wear it because we think it's fresh.  

But when I'm choosing a pair to wear for the day, the thought of me maybe not being the only person wearing said pair that day has literally never crossed my mind.  That requires acknowledging what strangers may or may not have on their feet.  I simply don't have time for all that.  And more importantly, I don't care.  

As long as I can look down at my feet and say to myself "damn those are some ill kicks", I'm gucci.  Anyways, enough.....back to the topic at hand....

To start, I personally don't care one bit. Dude above nailed it earlier.

But an advantage of being an older head and having pairs dating back 10/15 years +, if you want to step out with something nobody is going to have on, you break out a VERY old pair. Aside from busting out a rare/extremely limited or custom pair, this is the the way to avoid this.

How can you step out in a general released pair, that JUST came out, and expect to be the only one rocking that pair. :smh:

And for you even caring about such. :stoneface:

I prefer to not see someone wearing the same pair, that's why I stopped wearing new Jordans. Would it ruin my day if I did see someone in the same shoes tho? Not at all, just means he has good taste in shoes :lol:

Anyone knows the sizing for those NikeLab AF1 Mids? I do noticed that the leather lining so probably size down half?

Anyone knows the sizing for those NikeLab AF1 Mids? I do noticed that the leather lining so probably size down half?

Forgot about leather lining. May need to go .5 down. I'm gonna get two sizes and return the pair that doesn't fit best. Can't take any chances like tisci release.

lol got a size 10 couldn't get a 10.5 tho. Fingers crossed it works out. Only size 11 available now in tan.

carted manually idk how tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Tans are officially OOS but size may pop up throughout the day. All other colorways will sit.

Glad to see people eating of a Nikelab release.

Forgot about leather lining. May need to go .5 down. I'm gonna get two sizes and return the pair that doesn't fit best. Can't take any chances like tisci release.

If the lining is anything like that on the NikeLab Flight 89s you'll probably hate them. Its not even leather, more like vinyl and not very comfortable.

Still considering returning the pair I got because of this.

Back
Top Bottom