OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Eastbay 1998

Blame hypebeast? They put each shoe on their site individually before they dropped.

Last edited:
If I can fit a 7Y AF1 (Classic all white), what would I wear in a lunar force 1?  The shoe in question is the acronym x nike lunarforce1

I stick to my same size in lunars.

You might wanna hit up the mall and see if they have any random lunar af1s to try on.

Not feeling the flyknits right now, maybe I need to see them in person and try them on. The toe box on the vachetta was bulky as hell, they really ruined those for me.

before i pull the trigger on these red flyknits and a pari of black Mid id's i made today, anybody got a good idea on sizing?

I have only been buying lunar forces the past few years (with exception of the autoclave lows) usually lunars i go .5 down but im not sure if i should do that with the id's or flyknits. any suggestions?

All I can say is for the Flyknits is if you've got a real wide foot then make sure you try them on and check out how they gonna look as you might find that your normal size in a leather shoe ain't gonna be a good look, but I suppose that must go for all Flyknit uppers really. :rolleyes

All I can say is for the Flyknits is if you've got a real wide foot then make sure you try them on and check out how they gonna look as you might find that your normal size in a leather shoe ain't gonna be a good look, but I suppose that must go for all Flyknit uppers really. :rolleyes

hqdefault.jpg

They gotcha out here looking like an uncooked roast?

the fit isnt a problem I just don't know if I should size down like I do with lunar forces which run kinda big

Back
Top Bottom