OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

aint seen nobody post these

seen these the other day look dope...but how well does it hold up? material looks like it can crease like crap?

a
I posted these the week they came out and said I wanted these bad and nobody said anything.
(double posted by accident

Last edited:
I think these are about to release. I seen these on twitter about a week ago.

These are fresh. I saw the new ID options today and they are garbage.

Tried the care/maintenance thread couple weeks ago w/o luck...anyone know a way to get the left shoe midsole white again ? I tried the salon 40 care cream, did not work...respect n thanks in advance

Last edited:
Tried the care/maintenance thread couple weeks ago w/o luck...anyone know a way to get the left shoe midsole white again ? I tried the salon 40 care cream, did not work...respect n thanks in advance

Just wanted to follow up as I did a pair today.

Took two applications, 45 minutes start to finish. Used Sally 40 and a little corn starch to thicken.

whatever happen to those mid top air forces with the tiny swoosh on the side did nike stop making those?

whatever happen to those mid top air forces with the tiny swoosh on the side did nike stop making those?
those had a run from 96-98 n a couple pairs in 03 as a wmns release. in 2012 nike tried to bring them back but they failed

Finally was able to grab those purple highs for $45, now I just gotta find the red highs for around that price and I'll be set with AF1s for the year.

anyone grab the "jordan style" af1 lows? black/red, royal/black and shadow/black? theyre $60 on ndc with the sale n hoping the colors are true to the jordan versions!

Back
Top Bottom