OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ive worn Purps more than a few times, girls like them so I tend to wear them alot. I just wear neutral colors with them, they never actually go with anything I wear. Found them at a steal, and ended tripling up on them. Which I never do...

Last edited:
Just rock a simple fit and let the kicks shine.
For me it's usually dark denim and a solid tee.

Last edited:

Light and comfortable. If you are on the fence about the FK's, def grab a pair.

Ive worn Purps more than a few times, girls like them so I tend to wear them alot. I just wear neutral colors with them, they never actually go with anything I wear. Found them at a steal, and ended tripling up on them. Which I never do...

Just rock a simple fit and let the kicks shine.
For me it's usually dark denim and a solid tee.
All this :pimp:
I like light wash denim with mine.

Heather grey tee, black jeans and purps is a good combo.

L7oser L7oser I tried the FK on at my local FTL and man they are amazingly comfortable. So light and breath well too. Need to find a pair at outlet prices.

Have heard so many good things about the FK lows and still haven't copped yet. Waiting for the pairs I want to go on sale...

Next white/whites to unds if i grow enough balls.
Air force 1 B (624040-111) from 2001 featuring fleece heel lining. Not one bit of yellowing even tho the lighting makes it seem like the outer tongue is yellowing.

Ebay forgot how long ago. Also got a white/white clear sole pair from 2002 on ice too. Just picked up those peanut butter joints from 05/06 with that crazy soft leather.

Back
Top Bottom