OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hey @NIKE

Put both up on Swoosh and I'll buy both. If you don't, I won't buy either.

Thanks,

Baller

SMH, keep typing SNKRS. I mean Swoosh, please check the thread again @NIKE

Last edited:
Woowwwwww......SG selling AF1 grails at ComplexCon for $89.....
I cant see them selling most of those for $89 smh most prices they list on their site (no matter what pair/model) are pretty high. Some pairs u cant find anywhere else tho.

I cant see them selling most of those for $89 smh most prices they list on their site (no matter what pair/model) are pretty high. Some pairs u cant find anywhere else tho.
I was thinking the same thing...

And if they do sell pairs for $89 it's size 6 or 17...

I seriously doubt some one is walking out with some Stashs in a size 9.5 - 11 for $89...

unless Nike made an Offical run for a consignment shop and sneaker convention.....

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Na doubt it, Stadium out there to get theres just like any other shop. U probably see them blue/yellow patent brazil joints for 89 tho[emoji]128514[/emoji]☻

Pony Hair's

These pony hairs are so fire! Are they coming to Stateside or nah?

How is StadiumGoods selling those Air Force for $89? Was a special run manufactured? The LA pair from 01 is dropping again just in LA.

How is StadiumGoods selling those Air Force for $89? Was a special run manufactured? The LA pair from 01 is dropping again just in LA.
Nike is probably the funding the difference between $89 and the list price at Stadium Goods.

Back
Top Bottom