OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Shame about the Linens

These came in Monday.

How's the leather like?

Wish they would bring those back. They came out right around the time I started getting into AF1s too. Some great cw's in that color blocking... black/yellows, black/orage, black/reds, white/orange, etc.

Man.

Those colored stitch mids back then [emoji]128525[/emoji]

I still loathe to find the black and yellow pair

Edit:

Whenever I want to get a semi chub, I look at this Fellow NTr photo

My god I hated those :lol: I pretty much hated that era as a whole, most of the GRs was garbage, and then the plastic leather made its way onto the scene shortly after. Also hated the colored toe box era equally

Wore my 01 Linens tonight too.

If the pickup time was in the PM, I would have considered an early morning flight or drive to Miami.

Wow at them giving you an hour at the top of the morning to come get them, with no exceptions :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
My god I hated those :lol: I pretty much hated that era as a whole, most of the GRs was garbage, and then the plastic leather made its way onto the scene shortly after. Also hated the colored toe box era equally

Colored toe box was bad but I had a pair. If I remember correctly that's when they dropped the mini swoosh and changed the leather and shape. I remember not minding the new leather/shape on the whites cuz it was more crease resistant but it ruined the look of the black based colorways. Comfort also started going downhill. Spring/Summer '03?

Last edited:
Anyone know where to buy some AF1 High SC? Ebay and some instagram shoe sellers seem to be all. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom