OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ordered will leather id lows since I had a 15% off and was curious about the quality. How long did it take for you guys yo get pairs?

Last edited:
If they flooded the streets with purple highs to the point where they're down to $55, surely they gotta put a healthy amount of linens in the streets. Then again, RF did debut the flax mid and prices on those are still fairly high, and they came out the gate with a decent amount of distribution. I personally think linen > flax, but then again that timberland esqe look might have made flax more appealing.....there's still a good amount of "I don't wear pink" dudes out there, so who knows. I just want my shot at a fresh pair of linens for $120

Edit:
After looking at actual pics, that shape don't look all the slim...toe box looking bulky as hell

Shape on these is atrocious - if they didn't have the 'Linen' hype associated with them they'd be an outlet back wall special.

Do you guys also feel that the colourblocking of this pair fits with today's fashion trends? I get the nostalgia and collectible aspect of the 'OG' pair, but this retro just seems like a piss poor attempt.

Last edited:
After looking through more actual pics....I'm damn near offended they put those out. That shape is laughable at best, these can't be that new slimmed down shape they're trying to market....grabbed my OGs for comparison

vs.

vs.

Makes me feel better about Ronnie getting the exclusive drop. :lol:

Nike never fails to drop the ball. While I know all the "remastered" colorways that hit clearance on NDC weren't exactly shaped like earlier Forces, they at least took steps towards making them sleeker. Why not apply that same formula to an iconic colorway? Oh well....money saved.

Yup. Like new belt, couch, luggage type of leather. Wear-in required.
Three weeks but I ordered mine Day 1

Thanks I was looking at the conditioning oil they had on the will s website. What did you use if anything. Also what color did you choose your leather

Last edited:
After looking through more actual pics....I'm damn near offended they put those out. That shape is laughable at best, these can't be that new slimmed down shape they're trying to market....grabbed my OGs for comparison

Yikes at that silhouette! Straight garbage.

You guys remember when they effed the AF1 shape in '07 for the 25th Anniversary? In retrospect that '07 shape is still way better than this crud.

that 25th anniversary was a fiasco. shops were stuck with so much garbage product. the releases were horrid [emoji]128514[/emoji]

they were supposed to do retros of popular dunks for one of the dunk anniversary. maybe they'll be doing more retro forces. hopefully with better shape and material. the remasters are good enough i suppose. prices for down to dirt cheap and that was nice.

Back
Top Bottom