OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1. Why is twitter acting like Geiger is the messiah?

2. Why are people going nuts over a Gucci rip off?

I can't stand sneaker twitter

Although Geiger has helped spark some renewed interest in the AF1, there's def misplaced credit given to him with the supposed revival of the shoe. These guy fieri abominations are hot garbage, and the mixing and matching of uppers and midsoles/soles/tech is more corny than it is innovative. The streets have never left the AF1, and the shoe will still be a hood staple years after Geiger is long gone...

Most if not all of his abominations are corny to me. He's more so getting by off of fly pics and consigns from complex etc that attracts that young impressionable group that dresses like my IG feed.

dude said GUY FIERI
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i'm dying over here :lol:

the only af1s that get mainstream coverage are the collabs

and when the flax mids came back out the first time

what does geiger have to do with it?

I'm looking to buy the Nike retro qs. How's the fit and quality? I had the original qs in early 2000s. Do these "retro" live up to the price?

Don't even slander Fieri's name like that.  Triple D = GOAT food show.  

edit:  Just peeped those Geiger abominations.  Now I get it. :lol: :lol:

This guy makes absolute trash customs man....sheesh.  

Last edited:
On women's sf-af1:

My girl is a size 6. The paracord strap on that size cannot be put through the loops on the heel of the shoe(too small). It seems the loops on the back change with the shoe size, but the paracord thickness does not.

This is a weird oversight to me. Did no one at Nike test this?

ANYBODY KNOW ANY OTHER SPOTS GETTING THESE BESIDES SNKRS ? HAVENT SEEN TO MUCH ANUWHERE ON THEM ( besides RISE in NYC , said FCFS
and XTRMELY LIMITED )

On women's sf-af1:

My girl is a size 6. The paracord strap on that size cannot be put through the loops on the heel of the shoe(too small). It seems the loops on the back change with the shoe size, but the paracord thickness does not.

This is a weird oversight to me. Did no one at Nike test this?
don't think the paracord is supposed to go through the loops

Back
Top Bottom