OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My sister went to Miami for New Years, I sent her on a mission to Kith to get me the limited Coke bottle and glass (which she did and sent me pics of). Today I picked her up from the airport and brought her home and she surprised me with THESE! SO HAPPY!

They're a 10.5 and I'm a 10 (last pair in store), but I'll make it work. I'm also in Canada so it was very unlikely I'd ever see these soon.

Last edited:

8)

My sister went to Miami for New Years, I sent her on a mission to Kith to get me the limited Coke bottle and glass (which she did and sent me pics of). Today I picked her up from the airport and brought her home and she surprised me with THESE! SO HAPPY!

They're a 10.5 and I'm a 10 (last pair in store), but I'll make it work. I'm also in Canada so it was very unlikely I'd ever see these soon.

That's dope. You have a good sister.

anyone know of any alternatives to this?? 

I've been looking for the early 2000s and 1997s of this but no luck. 

Thanks. 

Stood in line at Fice Gallery, Denver for exactly an hour in 4 degree for the SF AF1 black / gum. Store only got one pair per size and one pair per person. There was nine of us line and I was the fourth in line. They are doing phone orders. I know for sure that 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11 and 13 have all been sold.

Last edited:
anyone know of any alternatives to this?? 
I've been looking for the early 2000s and 1997s of this but no luck. 
Thanks. 
i think there is also an old canvas pair with that exact same colorblocking. what size are you looking for? have you checked the japan sites?

How is the leather quality on AF1 Nike IDs? I might customize a pair of highs instead of continuing to search for another pair of SFs.

Back
Top Bottom