OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

another pair of the chocolate sail og high qs is on eastbay in a size 12 for 54.99

thats how i got my pair last time except they had the 25 percent off clearance i ended up paying 44 and change shipped

no clearance tag anymore tho

my pair came with box intact extra laces and straps

Last edited:
actually just scooped this year's silver patriots forces for Retail off the bay. They don't have great aftermarket value it seems, rather hold their value. I'd be interested in the 2015's but not showing up on my snkrs.... per usual....

Not a huge fan of this year's Patriots pair but I love the 2015 4x champs pair. Kinda wanted to cop another pair today to wear and keep my original pair DS, but figured I'd could live without it and actually showed some self-restraint when I got that notification. Already bought enough stuff over the past few months 
laugh.gif

Been wearing the Pivot pack as beaters... I have all the CWs besides the loyal blue. Quality is way better than those GRs

My trial run for making a paracord turned out ok.
I ordered a THINNER paracord that is supposed to come in on Friday. It should be more accurate to how the stock straps are.

Paracord strap looks like its shining in these pics lol. If you figure out exactly lmk tho :nerd:

How long does it take City Blue to ship? Order the mid green a couple days ago and just got confirm email and no shipping...

Back
Top Bottom