OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

didn't know that many people were fans of acronym. bought a jacket about 7-8 years ago for over $900 plus shipping and got charged custom's fees too. it was really nice. kinda too warm for hawaii. got stolen from my car one night and i've never wanted to spend that much on a jacket again. i can't really pull off that urban ninja style anyway so the number of items from them that i'm interested in are very few.

Lmao kith with the juke!! In store manhatten only.
there's still 2 other colorways 
nerd.gif

nah im playin they all in store only probably lmao

didn't know that many people were fans of acronym. bought a jacket about 7-8 years ago for over $900 plus shipping and got charged custom's fees too. it was really nice. kinda too warm for hawaii. got stolen from my car one night and i've never wanted to spend that much on a jacket again. i can't really pull off that urban ninja style anyway so the number of items from them that i'm interested in are very few.
i have a 3a-5ts bag that i bought for under $400 in 2009. was browsing their collection recently and saw that it retails for over 1k now. wtf...

Sorry to hear about this Voo Episode. Site needs an upgrade but it's a cool place with good CS and they ship orders fast.

Being in Berlin, I'm sure they have access to more pairs than other stores too

Last edited:
Ive given up on finding this in an 8 for a good price.
US prices are inflated, go find someone in the EU that's also in FB acronym group to proxy you, DAF1-006s are going for 300~375, size 8 might be a little harder so expect around 350-400. EU had the most stock, especially places in Berlin. All my homies abroad who lined up didn't even wait that long and flourished.

Last edited:
I got these during the recent Nike clearance sale... $64... Yea baby. But I really want the Olive CW

did anyone else's 003 pair come some pre yellowing on the soles? i thought it was just mines but my friends pair also has light yellowing

Guess so, moved one 420, 455 and last 476

Smart man moving them so fast

Hasn't been a full day yet and prices are already dropping under 400

Seen a size 12 for $360 with like $11 and chance shipping was up for all of a minute lol

Seeing a lot of 390's range already so once pairs come in that feeling of I need these gone should move them to like 350 range at most

Edit...

Scratch that already see pairs 340-350 lol that was fast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom