OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'm also happy they got back to just regular forces. The SF's look good on some people but it isn't a look everyone can or should try to pull off.

Hopefully Nike has some other cool designs in the pipeline.

Anyone seen the hacks sacks anywhere? Style codes? There are a few versions, but I'm hunting for the all denim ones.

nike-air-force-1-07-lv8-hacky-sack-1-681x454.jpg

The one that's most susceptible to yellowing, the black/black/olive. I would've hoped to get either of the other two to avoid the issue, but I actually really like wearing the all black for evenings out.

Okay. Noted. I actually aiming for the red one since the price already down to retail or under retail. The white's price is still high.

i saw the new batch of sf af1s a few months ago , about 3 new colors. no clue when they'll release but they're not done.
found my watermelon af1s. they're a size 10 while I'm a 10.5. fit fine as I'm trying them on but may take a trip to the store to see if they're really comfy. anyone went down a half size in af1s from the early to mid 2000s?

i saw the new batch of sf af1s a few months ago , about 3 new colors. no clue when they'll release but they're not done.
found my watermelon af1s. they're a size 10 while I'm a 10.5. fit fine as I'm trying them on but may take a trip to the store to see if they're really comfy. anyone went down a half size in af1s from the early to mid 2000s?
I did it and still do. AF1 and Jordan's = 9.5 and Air Max's = 10

Last edited:
Still think its crazy how the re-release didnt drop here

Honestly after watching the markets for the last couple of weeks, I can kinda see why.

I always thought the demand for Easters (especially 05s) was higher but I'm not even seeing people offer close to what retail was on most of these resell sites.

Not saying they would've sat if they dropped here but I'm also not sure they would've gotten as much attention as they did back then.

Easters are still a top 5 AF1 ever for me because it was a shoe I lusted over back in high school.

Back
Top Bottom