OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anybody with information regarding the Easter AF1's releasing in the U.S.? I've missed out on all the EU releases lol

laugh.gif
what helpful information.
What info do you need outside of the countdown on the product page 
roll.gif

kinda lame how nike made the easters a euro exclusive... im hoping its like the silver bullet air maxes and they release in the US... but i doubt it

Rocked my 05's for Easter dinner with the fam last week, still clean AF... remember scooping these ok eBay off a Miami reseller that had qs boutique plugs back then for like $130. Hope they drop here soon so yaw can grab.

Haven't been on here in a minute, seeing riverdale's plaid ID's got me on so many ragrets b.

Last edited:
FSR on low 'What the The' Pendleton iDs for $79 and limited sizes for highs for $84 - access is through a Flash Sale that was sent to me via Nike+ app.

It ranged I paid 170 from Oqium and then 120 from Hanon.

I'm guessing currency exchange rates had to do with pricing. Honestly the Easters aren't recalling for that much. I'd try messaging some eBay sellers. 170 isn't terrible all things considered (the seller may have actually paid that or close to it).

155 from End..looks like price was all over the place

That initial report said they would be 170 so I thought I was getting a deal on my first pair. Then I paid 120 or so for that second pair and was kinda tight I didn't wait for the other Euro drops.

Back
Top Bottom