OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

It was a Nike SNKR STASH drop. In this case, the virtual area shown through the app was the stairway into the vendors area. While searching, you’re staring at the stock percentage dwindle. Once you were close enough to the spot, the shoes popped up and reserved them for you. It gave a specific serial/order number when you won. That screen had animation which was the authenticator when you got to the Nike booth to claim the shoes. You had to hurry since the only thing promised is the shoes, not preferred sizes. Luckily, we both got our true size.

Obviously a headache for a lot of people, but this sounds cool. Especially since you got your pair!

AF1’s have grown on me a lot recently. The past few months I was on the fence about the Supreme X CDG pair for $300. Now they’re hitting $400. Any other pairs with the white silhouette and basic black design in the $100-$300 range?

AF1’s have grown on me a lot recently. The past few months I was on the fence about the Supreme X CDG pair for $300. Now they’re hitting $400. Any other pairs with the white silhouette and basic black design in the $100-$300 range?
Nope. Will continue to increase in price. The suptempos were like retail first week and after couple months they shot up to around $500+

Again, the Stash pair was FREE. Safe to say, the naysayers would be looking around with their phone looking like a fool, just as I was. LOL

Last edited:
These arrived :pimp:

7CE79ECC-A83B-49BD-B40D-E844F1007EBD.jpeg

C582901F-828D-4A76-82FB-8807DF3CF087.jpeg

A25F8D9E-C38F-47F7-8F0E-7E3AA40ED91A.jpeg
If you need help taking the zip tie off without cutting it let me know. It was a pain.

Welp. pic to sig ratio perfect.

i only have the am90. hope to add the af1 and prestos to the mix

wish me luck!

If you need help taking the zip tie off without cutting it let me know. It was a pain.
Took mine off safely thanks fam!! They should've just put on the laces instead of the lace hole. It kind of stretched it out LOL....

Finally snapped pics of my Air Force 1s from the custom station at ComplexCon! I went with something simple with a hint of detail for my pair. Cut up some ribbon and added a new tongue logo, large side graphic, an eyelet detail, red laces, and contrasting black swooshes. They only had right swooshes so a playa had to improvise!
IMG_8523.JPG

IMG_8519.JPG

IMG_8521.JPG

IMG_8522.JPG

F224C949-A468-4EBB-BEA7-45E90D34040B.jpeg

The wife and “me” (<—Apple users understand) were 10 feet away from the location when they went live. Luck of the draw since there was no way we were waiting in any of those terrible retail lines.

All the boxes are signed and were free of charge. Employees kept saying there were 90 pairs available. Easy to assume the there were 100 made with 10 given out by Stash.

Anyway, they’re so dope.

good stuff!! how did it work tho? how did you know where to go when it went livee?

Back
Top Bottom