OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Will Nike ever bring back this type of leather collab/combo for ID? Last time they did it with a company called Will Leather Goods
maxresdefault.jpg

Nice forces guys..

I remember I tried making my own custom with the contrast stitching back in high school. It came out looking like trash :lol:

I’ll cop if they’re highs. Giants and AF1, sigh me up

Still nothing on the Rose Garden’s?!?!?

Anyone have any idea when these Roc AF1 supposed to drop and if so how limited or GR?

What are people's opinions on the SF AF-1 Hi version 2 (the one with the tongue zipper, and rope lace wrapping around the ankle, and the huge AF-1 reflective logo)? How are they for comfort?
I'm mostly a traditionalist when it comes to AF-1, but these are so crazy that I might spring for a pair... if the quality and fit/comfort are right.

I do like the version 1 (the one with the two straps and tote bag), but this version 2 is so off-the-wall, even the swoosh is missing.

(Sorry if this has been covered already... it's been months since I last visited the forums.)
upload_2017-11-16_22-51-7.jpeg

They look like a Nike x Designer collab shoe like the Tisci hi-tops. I don't know what I would wear with it if I ever got it tho

Back
Top Bottom