OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Good seeing all the OGs pop out for this release. Linens are a special shoe. Only AF1 Low from that era that I never owned until now. Chapter complete.

1718621642016.jpeg

Missed SVD delivery today :frown:. I get all my sneakers sent to my parents house (they live in a nicer neighborhood than I do). Signature required was on my pair so now I gotta wait until tomorrow. Man I wish they could’ve gotten delivered this evening when I’m off work :frown:.

Missed SVD delivery today :frown:. I get all my sneakers sent to my parents house (they live in a nicer neighborhood than I do). Signature required was on my pair so now I gotta wait until tomorrow. Man I wish they could’ve gotten delivered this evening when I’m off work :frown:.
Yup, both of my pairs have signature required… currently at work but my son will be home. Out for delivery right now…

weird got a text & e-mail saying signature required for fedex delivery but dude just handed me the box and i asked did i need to sign anything he said no.

Are there widespread QC issues with this release or is this a one off?

I haven’t seen any other issues out there. I’m sure there are some but doesn’t seem to be the norm. All I’ve seen look great. Bummed to see this but that’s why I try to double up. Then I keep the best pair only.

I too missed my SVD delivery since signature is required, why they tried delivering at 9 something in the morning when the average person at work is beyond me

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 love seeing the story; although i prob know the ful ldirector's cut.

i absolutely love and adore my partner. best wife i can sk for but she def would stoneface me to bolivia so Mrs. Dblplay a gangster fr fr.

my wife wont eem dl SNKRS app on her phone lmao
Ha, you definitely know the director's cut. I'll always remember sitting in the waiting room, all geared up in the blue scrubs waiting to go in, messaging the group that it was go time, and the first response was "What you have on feet?" Still make me laugh when I think about it.

Ha, you definitely know the director's cut. I'll always remember sitting in the waiting room, all geared up in the blue scrubs waiting to go in, messaging the group that it was go time, and the first response was "What you have on feet?" Still make me laugh when I think about it.
love how that group introduced me to some real ones. I may even visit ur boy Dom down in wildwood soon lol

Received my pair from SVD just now, it’s crazy how fast it got delivered from Barcelona to Rancho Cucamonga, CA lol. I own the 2016 kith pair for a while now so here’s a side comparison between both pairs too, I opted to size .5 down on this recent release. There is a difference definitely in the shade of the outsoles. I’m very happy with this 2024 pair 🔥
IMG_4160.jpeg
IMG_4159.jpeg

Received my pair from SVD just now, it’s crazy how fast it got delivered from Barcelona to Rancho Cucamonga, CA lol. I own the 2016 kith pair for a while now so here’s a side comparison between both pairs too, I opted to size .5 down on this recent release. There is a difference definitely in the shade of the outsoles. I’m very happy with this 2024 pair 🔥
IMG_4160.jpeg
IMG_4159.jpeg
Ronnie needs to be brought up for war crimes

IMG_4160.jpeg
IMG_4159.jpeg
The difference in shade could be oxidation. There’s some 2001 pairs on eBay that show the outsole color is similar to the 2024 release.

The difference in shade could be oxidation. There’s some 2001 pairs on eBay that show the outsole color is similar to the 2024 release.
That’s true, I have had good wears out of them over time. the Kith pair is slightly darker and it does have a slight thicker cut of leather compared to this 2024 pair but I will say 2024>2016 if I had to pick between the two. I wish I owned a pair from 2001

Back
Top Bottom