OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Did the AF1 CNY Jade (white with green jade part) ever release globally? Really wanted a pair back then...trying to grab a pair now a year later and can't find any pair at all. Think the # is 919521-100. Looking for a US 8.5. Anyone who can help?
nike-air-force-1-nai-ke-jade-chinese-new-year-1.jpg

Cool? You're literally here complaining that people preferred to spend $162 as opposed to $210. If you didn't pay $50 over retail when it's not needed, maybe you could buy more shoes. Congrats on wasting $50 today though.
rr
No where near complaining at all I don’t sit at computers, or at phones all day and hit refresh buttons like you there’s a big world with other things to do 50$ is nothing but I get it you live with your mom so retail is the only way you can get certain kicks? Good job on wasting your life with that refresh button clown

Cool? You're literally here complaining that people preferred to spend $162 as opposed to $210. If you didn't pay $50 over retail when it's not needed, maybe you could buy more shoes. Congrats on wasting $50 today though.
Furthermore what I was saying is instead of taking L’s just go pay a lil more to get the shoe if you REALLY want it and again I don’t care about all things shoes like you I enjoy women , cars, trips, family, friends ....seems like all you care about are shoe that are made for 2 $ dollars in Japan...... put the social media down for a few and get a LIFE

rr
No where near complaining at all I don’t sit at computers, or at phones all day and hit refresh buttons like you there’s a big world with other things to do 50$ is nothing but I get it you live with your mom so retail is the only way you can get certain kicks? Good job on wasting your life with that refresh button clown
:lol:

I'm a grown *** man with a wife, a kid, and mortgages. I happen to work in finance so I tend to not throw away $50 if I don't have to. If I had to spend $210, I would have. I can operate a computer though so I saved the $50. There's other things I'd rather spend that $50 on. You chose to give it to a reseller. Congrats.

Furthermore what I was saying is instead of taking L’s just go pay a lil more to get the shoe if you REALLY want it and again I don’t care about all things shoes like you I enjoy women , cars, trips, family, friends ....seems like all you care about are shoe that are made for 2 $ dollars in Japan...... put the social media down for a few and get a LIFE
I didn't take an L. I calmly bought them for $50 less than you. If you're so lazy or cpu ignorant that you can't put in 10 minutes of surfing sites to save $50, that's on you.

Nike doesn't make shoes in Japan btw.

I didn't take an L. I calmly bought them for $50 less than you. If you're so lazy or cpu ignorant that you can't put in 10 minutes of surfing sites to save $50, that's on you.

Nike doesn't make shoes in Japan btw.
No one said you took the L personally I spoke for the people in the thread who are striking out and not getting the shoes they want . The shoes are gone and ppl have no choice but to go to a reseller unless you know someone in china who will make everybody a pair in this thread who didn’t get a pair ...... what are they to do now Einstein

Copped. Got a free shirt, tote bag, lanyard and pin. S.o to the homie who posted to go to HoH Harlem. I got the last in my size.

Btw which ever sneaker reviewer said the leather on these is like the Linen, you a got damn liar. The leather is solid and nice, but it no where near as plush as the Linen AF1. Both great quality, this ain't no regular plastic af1 leather, but they are not the same leather. Not mad at all. Now to get rid of my Beluga 2.0's.

Copped. Got a free shirt, tote bag, lanyard and pin. S.o to the homie who posted to go to HoH Harlem. I got the last in my size.

Btw which ever sneaker reviewer said the leather on these is like the Linen, you a got damn liar. The leather is solid and nice, but it no where near as plush as the Linen AF1. Both great quality, this ain't no regular plastic af1 leather, but they are not the same leather. Not mad at all. Now to get rid of my Beluga 2.0's.
Please get rid of those Yeezy’s it’s like we get it they Yeezy’s but the market is so flooded with them the exclusivity is completely gone

No one said you took the L personally I spoke for the people in the thread who are striking out and not getting the shoes they want . The shoes are gone and ppl have no choice but to go to a reseller unless you know someone in china who will make everybody a pair in this thread who didn’t get a pair ...... what are they to do now Einstein
They aren't gone. I literally just got a text from my local saying they got them in this afternoon. Dude above me just scooped with a bunch of free swag. You came in 3 hours after release acting like every pair on the planet was gone. What's wrong with waiting a day or two before paying resell? They aren't going up. You're the clown that makes a resller rich. It's hilarious that you are proud of that.

They aren't gone. I literally just got a text from my local saying they got them in this afternoon. Dude above me just scooped with a bunch of free swag. You came in 3 hours after release acting like every pair on the planet was gone. What's wrong with waiting a day or two before paying resell? They aren't going up. You're the clown that makes a resller rich. It's hilarious that you are proud of that.
So everyone in this thread live where you live my local told me they only got 30 pair goofy so again since you know everything.,,.., why don’t you tell the people in here how and where to get them.... too busy eating and typing huh? I bet you fat and ugly

So everyone in this thread live where you live my local told me they only got 30 pair goofy so again since you know everything.,,.., why don’t you tell the people in here how and where to get them.... too busy eating and typing huh? I bet you fat and ugly
801 Lomax St
Jacksonville FL

doxen5703 doxen5703 What Foot Locker?

Now you're getting upset bc you're realizing you lit $50 on fire this morning. You played yourself.

Still no shipping confirmation from Maniere, so I might swing down to Nike Soho after work to enter their raffle. Really don't want to play it too safe here.

Back
Top Bottom