OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i was gonna cop but after converting the price to USD it came out to be like $243 shipped, had to pass.

E6787789-E2B3-4123-9B87-71ACDA2B6E87.jpeg
06B28CBE-299C-4248-B51B-EF6A6B7D56A0.jpeg
THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.

If anyone has local stores that got any of the pairs and missed out online. Go to the store.

Both pairs are sitting everywhere(except like upper east coast)

D9A8F230-F0E9-4003-82C0-EF5EA6746E64.jpeg
B74F899C-D019-44AE-84A4-BF7BD6D6DF1A.jpeg
Went to Nike SoHo and made some customs. SO much fun and super dope experience. Decided to go “luxury” and put some nice materials on em with a lot of silver. The tongue says “female” under the laces.

Attachments

• C833B061-0CE6-4409-882D-A3C24B2CB317.jpeg
    C833B061-0CE6-4409-882D-A3C24B2CB317.jpeg
    466.9 KB · Views: 7
D9A8F230-F0E9-4003-82C0-EF5EA6746E64.jpeg
B74F899C-D019-44AE-84A4-BF7BD6D6DF1A.jpeg
Went to Nike SoHo and made some customs. SO much fun and super dope experience. Decided to go “luxury” and put some nice materials on em with a lot of silver. The tongue says “female” under the laces.

Do they sew any of the swooshes on or is it all stapled?

Do they sew any of the swooshes on or is it all stapled?
I was kinda disappointed because they hot glue gun it on. So if you're adding a swoosh they're gonna hot glue gun it on, I just used staples as reinforcement. For the the double swoosh you get the hot glue gun plus they sew it on if that makes sense because they layer it.

If anyone's wondering (because I had these questions earlier) for Nike SoHo it's just walk-in. So first thing you do is buy the Air Force, then schedule an appointment (mine was like 20 minutes later), then once it's your turn they give you an hour to whip something up (but you can go a little over, it was more like an hour and a half). There's people there to help you out a bit but it's mostly all you. They also let you take a bunch of stuff if you want like extra shoe laces and dubraes and ****. Coolest part is that it's all free, you just gotta buy the shoes.

I was kinda disappointed because they hot glue gun it on. So if you're adding a swoosh they're gonna hot glue gun it on, I just used staples as reinforcement. For the the double swoosh you get the hot glue gun plus they sew it on if that makes sense because they layer it.

If anyone's wondering (because I had these questions earlier) for Nike SoHo it's just walk-in. So first thing you do is buy the Air Force, then schedule an appointment (mine was like 20 minutes later), then once it's your turn they give you an hour to whip something up (but you can go a little over, it was more like an hour and a half). There's people there to help you out a bit but it's mostly all you. They also let you take a bunch of stuff if you want like extra shoe laces and dubraes and ****. Coolest part is that it's all free, you just gotta buy the shoes.

Thanks this is everything I wanted to know. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom