OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Maaaan seeing these pics makes me so jealous lol ...I need to grab a pair of those roc a fellas!! Best place to grab them would prob be stockx i'm guessing?

2C3EDFA3-C350-4EAE-99A4-1057D0F14727.jpeg
Love this one man had top pickup on EA

Paid resale for acronyms uk10.5 £230 all in, not too bad. StockX would be cheaper but customs would screw me over I think these will restock at some point

20171110_160539.jpg

20171110_160547.jpg

My dailys as of late, from 01'...I love mids for the winter, the early 2000's pairs have a lot of ankle padding/cushioning

hey guys thanks for letting me know about the customization thing at nike soho.

went in thursday to book and im going later this afternoon to do it.

had to wait until today because i chose to dip dye them camron pink.

chose futura pointman and will be basing my concept on DUNKLES

pics soon come

Yo JPS JPS let me know about booking, trying to take a trip into the city to do this.
if you dont need the Dye process u can do same day. if you want dye gotta book for 48hours later. i walked in for mine. and when i booked they had mad slots available

I just seen a pair of of the Invisible woman AF1's and I'm really thinking of copping. I got scammed out of a pair when they released about 10 years ago. LMAO. They are so trash and I know I will never wear them but I remember wanting them so damn badly when I was 14 years old. Then, when I got them all I got was 1 shoe AND it was a fake lol. The only problem is I can't EVER see myself rocking them at all. They'd only be as a sentimental gift to a younger, dumber me.

so sizes of just dons and rocs still sitting
acronyms sold out but restocked a bunch
TS supply about as thin as bron bron's hair.

Thinking that they must have made around 40k of the don/roc (almost GR numbers), 25K of the acro and about 10-15K of the TS.

Back
Top Bottom