OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Cocoa snakes and Taiwans.

If somebody would've told me years ago, I wouldn't have believed it. :lol:

-Drew

Never rely on SNKRS man. Not with a shoe you really, really want. Been burnt far too many times going that route. :smh:
Never ordered from kix-files
is that one of them authentic fake sites
or what
Also how long they usually take
Plus I keep missing the restock :lol:

What’s Good NT....

Today.... Nike Air Force One Retro PRM Jewel
“ Mushroom “

2D7C490A-5B18-4139-B0D6-634CB577042A.jpeg

I want the Taiwans but only if they hit Swoosh. Hong Kongs just sitting on Nike and I think these will too. Plus I’ve bought a few AF1s in the last month and need to relax. And the Sheeds are 1 on my list.

Hong Kongs still FSR on the app but not on Swoosh? They did this with the purple highs.

I want the Taiwans but only if they hit Swoosh. Hong Kongs just sitting on Nike and I think these will too. Plus I’ve bought a few AF1s in the last month and need to relax. And the Sheeds are 1 on my list.

Hong Kongs still FSR on the app but not on Swoosh? They did this with the purple highs.
they were briefly on NDC. then Nike put them back on SNKRS

HKs will hit Swoosh, Nike is just fighting it but they’re not selling. They’ll probably be on Swoosh this week.

CAN WE GET A ****IN SHEED’S RD?!?!?

patta collab retro loooookin clean af with a gum bottom and mesh/leather upper.

Last edited:
HKs will hit Swoosh, Nike is just fighting it but they’re not selling. They’ll probably be on Swoosh this week.

CAN WE GET A ****IN SHEED’S RD?!?!?

Nike really trying to hold off on putting these on swoosh..its been a week already. They usually put shoes that same day if sizes dont sell out

Back
Top Bottom