OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

:nthat:
E2A2F2CE-7EC4-4256-A02C-BF24DE02CD52.png

I wonder what we'll be able to get. I cant think of any big drops in the coming months.

And also what happens after the 3 months lol

restricted access...smh I never ever get anything good
I don't think a pair of all white forces with a chip in them falls under "anything good." For what it's worth, I live in NYC and have never hit on any snkrs pass, any events, etc etc.

I don't think a pair of all white forces with a chip in them falls under "anything good." For what it's worth, I live in NYC and have never hit on any snkrs pass, any events, etc etc.

if it helps get something else I want, it definitely falls under that category

so we have to wear the shoe or atleast be around it at all times when nike could possibly drop something because we need to be able to scan the chip in the shoe lol

Rip the chip off and make it into a keychain ... if the kicks are worth it that’s what I’ll be doing

I'm an Air Max guy but I appreciate the AF1 and starting to look into more of them and learn more of the history. I know 2007 was the 25th anniversary, but what does it mean when I see an "Air Force 1 '07"? Did they remaster the shape in 2007 or something? Someone educate me.

I'm an Air Max guy but I appreciate the AF1 and starting to look into more of them and learn more of the history. I know 2007 was the 25th anniversary, but what does it mean when I see an "Air Force 1 '07"? Did they remaster the shape in 2007 or something? Someone educate me.

Yeah fam, they retooled the shoe mold in '07 and that led to some extremely clunky, Herman Munster-like joints.

Last edited:
for the 25th anniversary, nike put out mountains and mountains of garbage. the designs were crap and the materials were horrible. it was the most offensive "celebration" in the history of shoes.
i love af1s. it's the shoe that i have the most of in my small collection of shoes that remain. i joked about 11-11 being a fake day but seriously, if this stays a grassroots thing and nike doesn't try and take advantage of it, i think that would be really nice. i love the idea of giving away shoes or i'd even donate a pair that could be sold/raffled with money donated to charity.

Appreciate it my man. Yea, them AF25's were SUPER trash lmao!! I'm mad you even posted the pic. I vowed to never see them again lol.

Honestly brother, I had completely forgotten about them too until you mentioned it in your post. :lol:

That entire player pack was garbage with the wild colourblocking and player images on the panels. :sick:

On a side note AF25 is easily one of Nike's top 10 failures (and they have an 'ish tonne of them). Wonder what genius thought it was a good idea to create an overpriced, nu-retro version of the AF1 in 100+ colourways and drop it at the same time they dropped 1000+ colourways of the AF1 in Basic, Premium & Supreme formats. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom