OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

0A70DDC5-A361-4040-A19D-60AB45B150E5.jpeg

Just came in

Remastered joints flooded my outlets but they were all dirty and creased up.

I regret not buying a second pair of the purpled for like $38

Wish I grabbed the baby blue pair.

I AM DYING FOR AN ALL BLACK PAIR WITH A WHITE SWOOSH.

feature image

The Nike Air Force 1’s Nod The Vintage ACG Is Dropping This Saturday
8 hoursby Michael Le

This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. The opinions and information provided on this site are original editorial content of Sneaker News.

While classic ACG seemed to operate almost as its own entity, the past few years have seen it act as a third arm thanks to Errolson Hugh’s leadership while then witnessing a celebration of its mountaineering roots with rereleased and brand new silhouettes alike. Wiping the slate clean at the start of the decade, Nike has slowly begun introducing homages to the sub-label with staples such as the React Element 55 and this latest Air Force 1. Each brandished with their very own hiking man hang tag, whose feet comes adorned with respect to whichever pair he embellishes, the themes are set to full mast, ostensibly nodding to the modified treatments the bulky classic has seen quite a few years back. Colors, in what has become tradition, bear colorful pastels of light pink, faded blue, and a vibrant orange with place at the swoosh, heel tab, and tongue patch, respectively. Elsewhere, the upper is mostly dressed assuming in a large arrangement of black dye — one the sole units paint to complement — with suede and nylon ripstop materials keeping close but not full connection to its inspiration. Roped laces with reflective thread, a warped “Nike Air” logo swapped out for its typical, and a large graphic along the insole all bolster playfulness for one energetic start to 2020. Grab a detailed look here and find it hitting select retailers this Saturday, January 11th.
Nike Air Force 1 ACGRelease Date: January 11th, 2020Style Code: CD0887-001
Nike-Air-Force-1-ACG-CD0887-001-6.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-ACG-CD0887-001-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-ACG-CD0887-001-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-ACG-CD0887-001-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-ACG-CD0887-001-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-ACG-CD0887-001-7.jpg

Nike should remaster those full leather brown, tan, and, green highs with the all black soles from the 90s. Those would've been a better nod to ACG than those lows.

Just wanted to show off my G Dragon AF1, I think they are breaking down nicely. The left shoe I put a bit more work and peeled off the top layer whenever I felt it was easy to peel. The right pair I just let it peel however it goes

Attachments

• LND_B0311799-36C6-4B75-B41E-39085773072C.JPG
    LND_B0311799-36C6-4B75-B41E-39085773072C.JPG
    504.1 KB · Views: 102
Nike should remaster those full leather brown, tan, and, green highs with the all black soles from the 90s. Those would've been a better nod to ACG than those lows.
Bingo, diglahh sold a few pairs of those a while ago for a steal of a price.

2BB9E422-C7EF-4F9E-95CC-06378040A3E1.jpeg

January 10, 2020 - The Air Force 1 React D/MS/X gives the look and feel of the original AF1 a contemporary reboot.
The old-meets-new take on the classic shoe’s build delivers new comfort: It swaps its traditional midsole for a full-length drop-in Nike React midsole with a heel Ramp Air unit. Nike React's exaggerated style permeates onto the shoe's exterior, which sees a fresh shape, wavy eyestay and bold Swoosh, while the familiar Nike React’s pattern replaces the traditional AF1 stars at the heel and toe of the outsole.
With these elements, the shoe highlights the D/MS/X ethos by merging the functional excellence of Nike React cushioning with an audacious, contemporary spirit.
The AF1 React D/MS/X releases on the Nike App, nike.com and at select retailers January 17.

Man im still waiting on the raider high af1 from 1989 never to retro.white silver swoosh black sole.best ever

Or u have no idea of paris and milanofashionweek showcase.alyx is 2020 top brands of year

Those white ones you posted with the buckle strap are wack, doesn't matter who nike collaborated with.

like those Ricardo Tisci's or Givenchy's from a few years ago are some of the worst AF1s ever imo.

Hope they do those React joints with some good leather/suede or flyknit, but they'll probably just end up doing stupid plastic mesh uppers and Flyleather. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom