OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

He's right though. Every business doesn't have a quick S&H so you shouldn't expect a tracking # the day after you place an order.
I get you, and I'm not expecting it asap. The confirmation email even said 5-10 days for shipping. But my order went through about an hour after the initial drop so I'm not necessarily expecting it to ship. Regardless, none of what I'm saying is meant to be whiny. If I get the shoes, sweet. If not, that's fine. What I don't get is how me stating a fact that I haven't gotten a shipping Email yet comes off as whiny. Lol.

I can't tell if he's trying to insult me in a poorly written haiku or if his period on his keyboard is broken so he's just hitting enter at the end of his sentence. Either way, the education system seems to have failed him so I'm not going to pile on.
already explained why i type
the way i type
so ur poor attempt at an insult
is just u trying too hard

Still waiting for Clot to ship my order. Got a pair on the restock like 40 minutes after the drop though, so it'll either be late or cancelled... No cancellation email yet, so there's a positive.
Just got the shipping e-mail. For what it's worth, got through on a pair 50 mins after the drop. So I'm pretty sure your's will ship too if it hasn't yet.

Just got the shipping e-mail. For what it's worth, got through on a pair 50 mins after the drop. So I'm pretty sure your's will ship too if it hasn't yet.

Yeah, got mine around the same time! I'm pretty shocked it came through based off my order number in comparison with my friend who got his through within the first 15 minutes. I'm interested to see what the duties are to Toronto. I'd usually ship to a mailbox at the Niagara border but I didn't feel like I had the time to mess around with shipping and billing addresses...

Saw this pair on twitter....look very good ! quality & shape, I dont get the slander

1579885834516.png

Back
Top Bottom