OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

A min ago I ordered Rocafella's from Footlocker with a coupon and they sent me the more expensive White Just Don's. I kept them and ordered Rocafella's again. I wish those new Just Don's were dropping on SNKRS.

where are the rocs still in stock
Snakes will be reupping at the end of the month.

Suede options too?

got another email saying my original snakes order is delayed

Finally!
1223E961-DF99-4CA2-AB76-69860BB68FC9.jpeg
im still looking for the white black pair

Snakes will be reupping at the end of the month.

you mean the snakeskin nike id??!?
if yes, i might make another one.

my friend just got the order delayed email.
other than my email saying they started making it on the 22nd, i have not heard from them.
am praying they dont cancel it, i want mine really bad.

Yep and the sides

UN DS'd my 2003 White/Gum's two weeks ago. Second time wearing them I walked about 5 miles in them like a fool. The forefoot on both have slightly started to separate. Nobody would notice them looking down at them, but I notice it and bugs me.

UN DS'd my 2003 White/Gum's two weeks ago. Second time wearing them I walked about 5 miles in them like a fool. The forefoot on both have slightly started to separate. Nobody would notice them looking down at them, but I notice it and bugs me.
I can tell the entire sole is separating just from how easy I can push in the outsole, as long as the mid soles stay firm I’ll just get someone to Reglue them. My 97 joints haven’t separated at all thank god

Anyone got a lead on some 9.5 Acronym Lunar Force 1 AF100s? Ready to pay resale but StockX is pretty wild. Don’t mind lightly used either if it comes with OG all. DM me since I rarely log on anymore...

Can you apply a code to a order already processed and charged?
Yeah I have before....they just refund the difference. They hit me with a 25% which I will definitely be applying to an order soon....hoping it's the off whites 🤞

Back
Top Bottom