OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

that third pair is really nice. Didn’t we have a Recent GR similar to the first pair?
Were you referring to these?
1588869313701.png

Yeah, I couldn’t remember what color swoosh they did. Just saw retail on those was the same as ID, might as well do the ID and pick swoosh color!
Word, and I feel like the white swoosh and heal tab changes the entire feel of the shoe despite it being such a minor difference.

Additional IDs I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on:
1588870350718.png

1588870368322.png

There won’t be a real new option til Summer and I’m not sure if I’m feeling them- nice concept tho. Went and snuck another pair in a few days, glad I did because when I went back today they were gone again.
Wanted something white/orange for the Summer. Went with a suede swoosh.
5CB57887-33D5-407E-9049-BA8CC3FE5B37.jpeg

Speaking of white and orange...any info on the rucker park lows? When are those supposed to drop?

concept versus reality (and a filter)
Not my design, just sharing.

Fossil Stone suede/White Leather

1588942226152.png

That green is so off. Love the reality pair so much better. Looks grey.
got a similar pair coming. Glad I went w/that green outsole seeing those now :nthat:
The mockup jaynev jaynev posted is wrong, that actually is Smoke Grey or Lt Smoke Grey in arab_lincoln's IG post not the Thermal Green. Below is the Thermal Green.

Check his IG if you have time, a lot of his IDs are simple but filthy:

Last edited:
oh good call, that isn't the green outsole you're right.
yeah i've been posting a few of his throughout the thread as he posted them. wonder how many he returning haha.. doing it for the IG storytelling..

petty sure those are heavily filtered/altered. had a similar pink pair and it was nowhere near as vibrant.

I mocked up a pair like that with the leather only on the heel and a gum outsole, but decided against it in the end.

oh good call, that isn't the green outsole you're right.
yeah i've been posting a few of his throughout the thread as he posted them. wonder how many he returning haha.. doing it for the IG storytelling..
Word, I might be in the same boat returning a good number of the shoes I ordered. You never know what they are going to look like until you get them. Plus Ty reminded me how bad the basic leather is which I completely forgot, but it's whatever. It'll still be cool to see how the designs turn out.

Right up my alley. All are beautiful. Less is more IMO. :pimp:
Yeah, I figured they would be your steez.

love that color wheel mentioned above

but id use suede mostly.. cant be dealing with that leather

What’s good y’all. Hoping I someone on here may be able to help me track a pair down that I’ve been on the hunt for for too long.

Air Force One “Fraternity” 624040 071

if anyone has or has a lead on a 10-10.5 please hit me up. It’d really mean a lot to me. 🙏🏿

Back
Top Bottom