OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Wow. Are the PR’s officially cancelled now? I’ve just seen the prices 😅 I always plan on wearing my shoes but I haven’t been in this situation before where I own something that is now cancelled. What’s everyone’s advice, sit on them?
Wear them, you bought them to wear them. Once you're tired of em or no longer want to wear them you can still sell em if prices are crazy for DS pairs. If you need the money do what you gotta do.

They put no effort in his ****. A white or black shoe with some gold glitter lmao.
I may not like all of them, but they unload the clip for Travis.

They gave 2 Virgils 50 pairs.

And Jerry made the best silhouette Nike has had in yearsss.

If I was Drake I’d be tight.

only person done dirtier is Odell.

OVOs > Travis Scotts and Off Whites. I just hate tge design of ALL of their shoes, I'd rather have simple than janky and bootleg looking.

Wow. Are the PR’s officially cancelled now? I’ve just seen the prices 😅 I always plan on wearing my shoes but I haven’t been in this situation before where I own something that is now cancelled. What’s everyone’s advice, sit on them?

For $750... they would already be gone.

Nah they suppose to release the 26th the pairs that have already been shipped have backwards flags on the tongues the 26th paid will not it was a Nike Error.

First post - After a few year looking for a second pair in my size finally see these up for sale and scooped them up.
20200609_120729.jpg

Purchase Mine on Friday. Guy cancel my order today :frown:
people are scumbags man. im currently dealing with ebay returns on items that lost 80-85% of their value from sale to buyer receipt. The marketplaces still allow these scumbags to get away with it too.

I put a bid in for the PR, and was surprised that it was accepted. Shows enroute, so fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom