OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

just got the snakeskin/pony hair swoosh pair in from End. Some more views + on feet in the vid:

When did these drop? Never seen em before, but I love the asymmetrical swooshes.

I just had a bid accepted on the ivory snakes on SX for under retail but I kinda prefer those blue snake jawns

So glad i got the Shibuya joints less than a month after they dropped for like $5 over retail plus stock x shipping and fees to the US, don't think many people knew about em, only released in Japan just got around to postin em..and the Nike check and heel is 3m

20200611_225609.jpg
20200611_231109.jpg

When did these drop? Never seen em before, but I love the asymmetrical swooshes.

I just had a bid accepted on the ivory snakes on SX for under retail but I kinda prefer those blue snake jawns

Sometime in the last few weeks. I noticed em on End a week or so ago. There’s a white/tan pair as well

How do y’all feel about the black canvas? Anyone pick these up? How’s the quality

Attachments

• 5F05ABE1-1F9D-4A5C-86B3-C2ADB721A833.png
    5F05ABE1-1F9D-4A5C-86B3-C2ADB721A833.png
    432.3 KB · Views: 197
Ruckers came in. Leather feels like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Is this that flyleather that we never heard anything else about?

Ruckers came in. Leather feels like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Is this that flyleather that we never heard anything else about?
Pics can’t do the quality of the leather justice💯 I’m MORE than happy with the quality of these ruckers. You really don’t like it?

Back
Top Bottom