OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

They just had to stick LeBron's slogan on there didn't they? Be fire without that. And I'm a LeBron fan.
Jusssssst had the same conversation. Not a fan of lebron. Never have been.(doesn’t mean he isn’t great) but it was either cheap, washed too many times champion space jam shorts(not sure but there were ever champion monstar shorts?). Or get them from FTL. I decided to get both
F9FD268B-9628-4DF9-95B8-EA9AF227BB3F.jpeg
0D895A2A-E051-4571-9521-31F2DB644A6A.jpeg

BUYER BEWARE. They’re made from straight up plastic. You’re going to get one good wear out of the basic option. If you’re up for trying them anyway, I’d day get one pair and see how you like them.
I appreciate it. I was a little skeptical on how the quality would be. Is the rippled leather any better?

BUYER BEWARE. They’re made from straight up plastic. You’re going to get one good wear out of the basic option. If you’re up for trying them anyway, I’d day get one pair and see how you like them.
damn not what i want to hear. oh well nikes return policy still good right?

^you may find yourself disappointed with how much worse the quality is vs how they were nearly 40 years ago

better off just searching for pairs like these that released a few years ago

Just bought some all white lows on a whim for the first time in about a decade. I’m in love.
Also been 10-11 years for me. Haven’t been able to get over the tongue construction and materials since ‘09. Been considering them just for traveling so I don’t have to worry about something bad happening to anything that I can’t replace.

Back
Top Bottom